Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Yay

Posted 10-19-2012 at 11:36 PM by maddy09

I turn 18 soon, i'm so happy about it. Finally I will be able to post places. GAH. SO happy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What has happened to me…

Posted 05-06-2012 at 10:52 PM by maddy09

What has happened to me…

Why has it happened, what happened to my strength that I once was able to use as a shield, that strength that would let me conquer anything?

What have I done to myself, what has changed. Why is everything so dark even on the brightest days. Why am I so sad even with the happiest of people.

Why am I so confused that I can not make sense of the simplest of things. What has become of me, who I used to be, the greatness I remember, the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How is everyone?

Posted 03-30-2012 at 11:08 PM by maddy09

Hello everybody, I just wanted to know how everyone is. I hope you guys are well.

I'm good, nothing life changing has happened lately which is nice. I would much rather nothing good happen then something interesting but sucky happen.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Temperamental

Posted 03-12-2012 at 11:16 PM by maddy09

My moods have been really weird lately. Sometimes I'm happy for no reason, or sad, also for no real reason. But always there is just this weird numb feeling.

I feel like I am just pretending to feel all these things. But I don't know why. What the reason is.

And I don't know what is wrong with me. Before I always knew why I felt a certain way. And now it is all just unexplainable. I miss being happy. Really happy, not the fake happy I am now.

And I don't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Living.

Posted 02-23-2012 at 02:30 PM by maddy09

For a while I've been sad, not really wanting to do much. Not wanting to die, but not exactly living either.

And then I was just sitting here, on my computer like I am almost everyday and I just thought to myself. "I'm happy."

I know that is weird, but it seems like all of a sudden the world didn't suck as much. I have great friends, I'm doing well in school. I'm having fun with people who understand me.

And it is fantastic. I don't feel like I
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Changes

Posted 02-11-2012 at 07:57 PM by maddy09
Updated 02-13-2012 at 08:18 AM by maddy09

:-/ it is weird. The other day I was just so happy, thought I was over everything that has happened recently. I'm not, I wish I was.
So I have decided to complain to the internet.

I was dating this guy, he made me so happy, not many people outside of the internet have tried to get to know me, or cared about me. Then one day, out of the blue, he got mad at me for hanging out with my friends, I don't know why, because I was spending all my time with him up to that point, but he...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not really much to say :)

Posted 02-09-2012 at 08:15 PM by maddy09

I'm just sitting here in bed with nothing to do and then I'm like "I haven't posted a blog in a while" So here I am, doing just that. How are you, I'm pretty good actually, at least i'm happy Thinking about the future and stuff, like what i'm going to do in college, which, to be honest is pretty fun.

I think i might double major. Probably in Education and English. I can't wait to be out of highschool and away from all the drama.

It's not that I want to grow...
Posted in Uncategorized