Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hukky

Rate this Entry

Report for Pillager Task

Posted 01-28-2024 at 07:45 PM by Hukky

STUDY - You will your butt plugged the entire time. You will switch between having clips on both your nipples and fucking yourself with a numbed dildo every 15mins.

Message me the topic you were studying and I will quiz you on it. If you fail my quiz, then you did not study hard enough and deserve to be punished.

(I was studying but didn't report back the subject yet)

To start, I tried to study, but couldn't distract myself from the pain for more than a minute or two, so completely failed that part and gave up on it after a few minutes lol.

I also took numb off my pm dares after trying this for what was unwisely the first time... lol. I did >15 minute sections, with breaks only when I got rather bored of thrusting the dildo with a lack of feeling lol. I did the nipples with binder clips to start and then had to switch to clothespegs after some 2-3 minutes. I usually can make it through more time of binder clips, but I think I'd worked on another nipple task earlier that day or the day before, and so my nipples were already sore and rather tender.

The pegs did hurt too by the end of the fifteen minutes. They were rather burning, and the pain was burning when I took off the clamps and they hurt so much more. I love/hate the taking them off part.

But then it was time for numb fucking. For the fucking , I will take a punishment. I did lube with numbing cream, and began to fuck. I felt something for the start, but I wasn't allowed to use my biggest dildo, and so I used a smaller one, and it was rather underwhelming. I tried to continue at even 60, but aiming for 120 bpm, and I did not... After 3-4 minutes I sort of dissociated and forgot where I was for 30 seconds to begin the interruption, and then tried to continue. Within another 2 minutes though, I was just pushing a toy in a hole that I couldn't exactly feel that intensely to begin with. At some point, I left it in deep, and again felt nothing. But anyways, I think I stayed for just 15 minutes in position for fucking, and maybe achieved actually 10 minutes of fucking if not a little bit less for this first session.

I went back to the clothespegs on the nipples and it rather immediately was burning. I was wincing and panting by the end and was very thankful to take them off again. It always helps to imagine Sir demanding more time and teasing that it will never end.. I might've held them with a tiny bit less pressure for a second or two in the middle but I kept them on the whole time and they were throbbing by the end.

But as this intensity was maximizing, the new session of fucking would be a polar opposite. I inserted it and was shocked by how.. nothing.. I could feel. The problem was, I got rather bored fucking myself like this lol. I felt nothing in my p-spots in there, and especially since the dildo was small, the outside was also numb, I almost couldn't tell it was happening. I failed to spend enough time fucking and ending up cockwarming it for some 20 minutes after 2-3 minutes of sensationless fucking. It's funny how with no good feeling, moving your arm that much gets really tiring! And it didn't help that I had already tried for some 15 minutes before.

I probably could've tried to study while I was all numbed up, but alas, I did not.

Thank you very much for the task! Pillager!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1838 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments