Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

1. Old Comment

Re: The Word "sinner."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Comment
    This has nothing to do with medicine and people don't really like to hear my views so I just answered it literally.
    Ill intentions doesn't mean medicine, and I'm sure some people are interested in your views. You seem like an interesting person.
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    MD's blog entries are known to be more open-ended, thought provoking, and to have a philosophical bent. He is a kind gentleman who does not have ill intentions towards anyone.

Respectfully,
    Joanna
    This has nothing to do with medicine and people don't really like to hear my views so I just answered it literally.
  3. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Comment
    A sinner is someone that commits a sin. If you believe in that shit anyway
    MD's blog entries are known to be more open-ended, thought provoking, and to have a philosophical bent. He is a kind gentleman who does not have ill intentions towards anyone.

Respectfully,
    Joanna
  4. Old Comment

A sinner is someone that commits a sin. If you believe in that shit anyway
  5. Old Comment

Re: The Old Garage!

P.S. A song to make you smile pal ~

Just Like Fire by Pink
  6. Old Comment

Re: The Old Garage!

Do not be disheartened friend. It is imprinted in your heart and memories. It's gift has imprinted itself upon you as you unto it. You can summon it and remanifest it at will. That's magic.

You are a creator.

Life is beautiful my friend. Move with eyes forward towards possibility.
    Updated 09-30-2016 at 09:40 PM by Joan Sky
  7. Old Comment

Re: Doors Open!

Quote:
    Hey friend, thank you for your blog post especially since you have not posted one in a while. I guess I have a feeling why you may not have been in the mood to post for a while. I remember how things were doing in your area months back. Hope it has gotten better.

I've only had two bad days from the entire month since my promotion. I have had a rough day yesterday. It was like Murphy's law. I've talked it out with my colleagues and boyfriend and treated myself out just have something a little good happen in the day. And my boyfriend did a spontaneous Elvis move upon exiting the restaurant. So those things and sleep made me feel a little better.

And I know everything's all right and the big picture but I still feel crappy.

I am just adapting. I'll be fine.

I understood your blog post. Thank you for it. It made me feel a little better too.

Goodnight bud,
    ~Joanna
    Joan, I am glad to hear you understood my post. It was good to know that my words made you feel a little better too.
  8. Old Comment

Hey friend, thank you for your blog post especially since you have not posted one in a while. I guess I have a feeling why you may not have been in the mood to post for a while. I remember how things were doing in your area months back. Hope it has gotten better.

I've only had two bad days from the entire month since my promotion. I have had a rough day yesterday. It was like Murphy's law. I've talked it out with my colleagues and boyfriend and treated myself out just have something a little good happen in the day. And my boyfriend did a spontaneous Elvis move upon exiting the restaurant. So those things and sleep made me feel a little better.

And I know everything's all right and the big picture but I still feel crappy.

I am just adapting. I'll be fine.

I understood your blog post. Thank you for it. It made me feel a little better too.

Goodnight bud,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 09-29-2016 at 09:23 PM by Joan Sky
  9. Old Comment

Thankyou for your comments!
  10. Old Comment

Well shit, I make the "right true choice" in my daily life, too. So maybe "no one" person can do it, but "every two" people can?
  11. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    I always make the right true choice in my daily life and I barely have to think about it.
    *points* look! Look! Everyone! I've found no one!
  12. Old Comment

I always make the right true choice in my daily life and I barely have to think about it.
  13. Old Comment

Re: Comments 8!

This was last year. I don't know what happened, but I can see how you were trying to help give them their space. If they were asking your advice and you didn't tell them you wanted to give them their space, and time to deal with their loss and grief then I can understand that they may have felt you left and didn't care. Communication, is important.

*Tangent*
    I myself imagine I would mostly want someone to be there for me while I was feeling that loss, to feel their support and love, and to be reminded about the beauty of life, love, and living, but also some periods alone and quiet to process everything, pay my respects to the person in spirit, and have peace and closure until we meet again. I thank them for the life they lived, the contribution they made, and for being a joy and making a difference for better. I wish blessings on them, and think of how they were and are a blessing, and how they continue to be as they have touched your heart so sweetly they have added to the rhythm of your heartbeat and peace of mind. You remember all the memories of the good times, and the hardships, the most important thing is you were together through all of it. And sometimes that's all you need. You look at their face and you are going through the same thing. Having the same feelings. You see them and smile, and you know everything is and will be right. You can make it through anything with them by your side and in your heart. You speak up about them when you feel to do so, sharing their memory, honoring and celebrating them.

Your have said your piece. I take into account the words of those I respect, but even then I think for myself and come to my own conclusion.

And hopefully you are understood, or can help them to understand when they don't. Hopefully everyone's mature, but you have to know when to walk away when something seems is a waste of time, and nothing good seems to come of it after you've put enough effort in. Actions speaks louder then words and making a spectacle of someone isn't honorable. I would want to put my energy to better use. I would want to have more self respect with what I do, and respect for others. It is a reflection of myself. What they do is a reflection of them.

Good day,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 06-19-2016 at 07:20 AM by Joan Sky
  14. Old Comment

Re: Regarding Dares!

Naturally every submissive has the basic right to say no.

However, I don't see why the submissive wouldn't say why. In a long term relationship, it aids in communication and understanding. In a one off play it might make the darer aware of something they genuinely didn't know. If nothing else, it is common decency to give an explanation.

The only time I can see a reason for such a deplorable lack of manners is if the giver of the task is a complete and insensitive moron - in which case, what are you doing with them in the first place?
  15. Old Comment

But on the other hand, if a sub says "no" to the owner. Its not so much of having "right" to know why. communicating why will deepen the relation
  16. Old Comment

Re: The Day!

Quote:
    I pray for God to heal your heart. That must be really hard. I don't even want to imagine. When I think about that possibility myself, it brings me to the verge of tears and more, and I have to bring myself out of it.

My Mom has had health concerns since she was young but she has been awesome through it all and still is... I'm the only one of my siblings that is constantly there for her. Cancer signs (zodiac) are well-known for being mama's girls or boys. Anyways, I'm devoted to her and supportive of her. I want to make her happy and be helpful to her. I want to be nearby and make her feel an abundance of love from her family, to spend a lot of time with her, have a lot of good memories, and not take her for granted. She is the most important person to me. That would really crush me, but I would try gather the strength she has shown me all along and the strength I have within to be her beautiful legacy, and let the beautiful song continue.

Thank you for sharing what must be hard. I fear that too, but I try not let it overshadow me.

Other things I fear?

That I won't totally be whole in this life because the choices I've made out of love, but choosing from love are the best choices to make. I would make them again. And I have faith everything will be all right. I've seen things happen I didn't expect, and parts have me have been healed and fulfilled that I didn't think would, so I am truly thankful for that and the blessings I receive, give, and sometimes simply see.

My only regrets are that I didn't savor my childhood more, focus on those I love more, and follow my passions sooner. I can still make efforts to build stronger relationships with those I care about, but my childhood is gone. I can still nurture my inner child and start following my passions as much as I am able henceforth. I am not perfect, there are still things I can try to repair, things I can make right in the end, and some things I can't but I have learned. It does not do do well to focus on things I can't change, but on what will make a difference now or later. Though sometimes it is good to cry and express and get it off your chest, don't stay down there friend, for everyone wants to see you smile.

God bless you and your loved ones and friends,
    ~Joanna

Thankyou,
    For your kind words and sharing how much of that support you are for your mother. Also, for being honest within yourself and sharing that.

Yes is not a easy road for anyone. No matter how strong you are, inside your soul is that quiet river of tears.
  17. Old Comment

Re: The Day!

I pray for God to heal your heart. That must be really hard. I don't even want to imagine. When I think about that possibility myself, it brings me to the verge of tears and more, and I have to bring myself out of it.

My Mom has had health concerns since she was young but she has been awesome through it all and still is... I'm the only one of my siblings that is constantly there for her. Cancer signs (zodiac) are well-known for being mama's girls or boys. Anyways, I'm devoted to her and supportive of her. I want to make her happy and be helpful to her. I want to be nearby and make her feel an abundance of love from her family, to spend a lot of time with her, have a lot of good memories, and not take her for granted. She is the most important person to me. That would really crush me, but I would try gather the strength she has shown me all along and the strength I have within to be her beautiful legacy, and let the beautiful song continue.

Thank you for sharing what must be hard. I fear that too, but I try not let it overshadow me.

Other things I fear?

That I won't totally be whole in this life because the choices I've made out of love, but choosing from love are the best choices to make. I would make them again. And I have faith everything will be all right. I've seen things happen I didn't expect, and parts have me have been healed and fulfilled that I didn't think would, so I am truly thankful for that and the blessings I receive, give, and sometimes simply see.

My only regrets are that I didn't savor my childhood more, focus on those I love more, and follow my passions sooner. I can still make efforts to build stronger relationships with those I care about, but my childhood is gone. I can still nurture my inner child and start following my passions as much as I am able henceforth. I am not perfect, there are still things I can try to repair, things I can make right in the end, and some things I can't but I have learned. It does not do do well to focus on things I can't change, but on what will make a difference now or later. Though sometimes it is good to cry and express and get it off your chest, don't stay down there friend, for everyone wants to see you smile.

God bless you and your loved ones and friends,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 05-15-2016 at 10:28 AM by Joan Sky
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by coffeecutie View Comment
    If the submissive is owned/single, I agree that they do not have to justify why they do not wish to do a dare, especially if it is not their Master. For those who still push and show no respect to the submissive/couple, isn't that a form of bullying? Perhaps they keep riding the sub because they think that a submissive is weaker then (when we are not!) themselves so they think that intimidating them by pushing is okay. They do not have a right to do that and should be dealt with accordingly.
    There should be a zero tolerance for that type of behavior.

Thankyou so very much for your comments! People really need to stop and think, when they do hear that big word "NO." Then just move on !
  19. Old Comment

If the submissive is owned/single, I agree that they do not have to justify why they do not wish to do a dare, especially if it is not their Master. For those who still push and show no respect to the submissive/couple, isn't that a form of bullying? Perhaps they keep riding the sub because they think that a submissive is weaker then (when we are not!) themselves so they think that intimidating them by pushing is okay. They do not have a right to do that and should be dealt with accordingly.
    There should be a zero tolerance for that type of behavior.
  20. Old Comment

Thankyou, I didn't mean to leave them out either. They have that right even more! ��
    Updated 02-29-2016 at 09:13 AM by MasterDaddy02 (corrections)
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    1. If a sub is taken and owned, they have that right to say "no," to any dare and should not have to give a reason why!
    Submissives that aren't taken and/or owned have the right to say no too.
  22. Old Comment

Re: Remembering!

“Life seems sometimes like nothing more than a series of losses, from beginning to end. That's the given. How you respond to those losses, what you make of what's left, that's the part you have to make up as you go."
    -Katharine Weber

Hang in there! Death is always hard to cope with.
    Posted 02-09-2016 at 09:39 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  23. Old Comment

Re: Remembering!

Good luck in these times, stay strong
  24. Old Comment

Re: Punishment!

That sounds so wonderful!!!
  25. Old Comment

Re: How Safe Are You!

Let me start by saying that I think what happened in France recently was terrible. The families of the deceased have my sympathies. I wish it would never have happened.

Having said that, terrorist attacks happen all the time. Just not on the doorstep of countries like France or America. It takes one attack to send western countries into complete panic, and by spreading word about no place being really safe, you're helping the panic spread even more.
    Let me tell you something. The world is exactly the same as last week, last month, last year. Nothing much has changed, apart from a terrorist attack. There has always been potential for such an attack, there are always people scheming to kill others for their beliefs. We don't always hear about them, because plans fail, people get arrested, etc. In this case, the plan was carried out. Doesn't mean you're suddenly less safe.
    The important thing here is to not let your life be dictated by terror. If you do, the terrorists win. The moment you start thinking you're never safe anymore, the second you decide not to go to that café, movie theater, train station or whatever, that's when you let terror reign. Your close friends who are reconsidering their traveling plans are letting terrorists win. If there are no substantial threats, they should go! That place they want to go to could be attacked any day of the week, 24/7, all year long. It probably won't. The odds didn't suddenly change overnight!
    There are countries where attacks happen every day, where hundreds die regularly. We should all stop and really think about those countries sometimes. People in France or America live in pretty safe places, in probably one of the safest periods of time in human history.

tldr:
    The world is not ending. Terrorists aren't hiding bombs in your cupboards right now. Don't let terrorists win by living in fear.