Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DL1988

Rate this Entry

yes Ma'am

Posted 07-08-2011 at 09:33 PM by DL1988
Updated 07-08-2011 at 10:45 PM by DL1988

On July 4th I received a msg from sunshineinthesummer asking if I was owned by anyone. She told me a little about herself and things she liked and expected. I told her that I did not have an owner and that’s when it started. We had a little session where I told her my likes and dislikes then she made it very clear that I was to do exactly what she says at all times.

At the first session she pushed my limits right away. She asked if I had every done anal before. I told her no and that I was definitely against it. She told me that I must at least try it to see if I liked it. She made me stick my finger up my ass and I definitely hated it. During the session she found out the every once in a while I like to wear a diaper but was not really hardcore into it. At the end of there first session she gave me a choice of what I wanted, I could chose anal or chose to not only to wear diapers at all times but also start to act like a baby for her. Though I was not not frilled with both chooses I was defiantly not picking anal play.

That the night she made me sleep in a diaper and in ankle/wrist restraints well she watched from here webcam. I was not allowed to get out of bed until she woke up watch took forever. Other punishments sunshineinthesummer makes me do are controls everything I eat and drink to make sure I eat healthy, she limits my video game play and pretty much watch’s me at all times.

Today sunshineinthesummer made a list of items to buy, one list had groceries with things like celery, tuna, chicken, lettuce, apple juice. Sunshineinthesummer also had to 2 special items on the list first was I must buy a baby bottle and pacifier and 2nd was I had to pick up 3 baby items of my choose. When I went shopping I had no idea what the hell to get for baby items so I went with a doll to sleep with, some baby food and special milk since I cant have real milk. It was so embarrassing.

As I type this blog I am getting in trouble because of the time it is taking. I hope I don’t receive extra punishment for this but I guess I will soon 
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 815 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments