Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Gym Sex

Posted 11-26-2017 at 10:08 AM by mslut1961

I had answered a CL ad about masturbating in the steam room at a local gym I go to. After a few emails the guy found out I was a submissive bottom and he took control. Basically, I was to go to the gym Saturday night at 10 p.m., do my normal leg workout while wearing my medium sized butt plug. At midnight I was to go to the steam room, leave my towel on the hook, and be naked. He would meet me there.
I had worked out with the plug in my ass before, but never with someone knowing I had...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislikes

Posted 11-23-2017 at 05:29 PM by Bonsai
Updated 07-26-2018 at 10:26 AM by Bonsai

Limits - permanent, illegal, face, blood, poo, family, hard pain.
Likes -bondage,naked,humiliation,anal,wet clothes,cum-eating
Love-clothes control,hidden public,orgasms controlled,pee,tease and denial
Dislikes-pain,ruined orgasms,pain,
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am out of my punishment finally

Posted 11-23-2017 at 01:15 PM by sandimandi (Self Humiliation/Degradation)

It was the first time when I was in punishment almost one week long.
My master needed me and wanted to use me for his wishes and I was so selfish so I enjoyed myself only and I was not ready for his serving. Master put me into punishment of course with some painful session and humiliation and than he just took all my luxury away from me. I must wear only old boring gray things and those cloths were not only old but big one too and dirty from the wearing and using. I could not have my nails painted...
Old

100 Challenges

Posted 11-22-2017 at 05:03 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:07 AM by PrincessJessica

I don't expect these are particularly interesting for anyone but me (and those who set the tasks) but here's my attempts at naming a 100 or something in the 100 thread.

I do enjoy tasks like these though so if someone wanted to challenge me to name as many X as possible with possible forfeits for the loser (like whoever names the most X wins, or even "I bet you can't name so many X"), or just for fun, send me a message! (Word tasks, tennis, football, snooker, TV and maybe films...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

A-Z of Kinks

Posted 11-22-2017 at 05:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Jaro did so well on a recent task that I let him choose a blog topic for me to write and he chose listing an A-Z of kinks I enjoy. I did struggle with some letters and may have had help via Google on one or two letters.

Aftercare: I love to be pulled back to AM, to be brought back to reality, to hear his praise and encouragment.

Bruises: I love bruises, especially boob bruises!! So pretty and as they're quite big boobs I am always aware of the tenderness and it's a constant
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Legally Blonde: The Musical. (A review)

Posted 11-22-2017 at 04:39 AM by AbusiveMaster

My IceMaiden has been unwell recently. Her sleep patterns are interrupted, her energy levels are low and - at times - her emotions run high.

And so it was I found myself last night spending our weekly 'movie night' suffering through a travesty known as "Legally Blonde: The Musical."

What can I say? I would like to begin by commenting on the quality of the acting. I would like to, but unfortunately in the two hours and four minutes I spent watching this, I failed
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ChubbyShySissy VS Cassandra - Please vote for me

Posted 11-21-2017 at 04:24 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-22-2017 at 10:49 AM by CSasha

Hello my dear readers,

Recently, ChubbyShySissy asked me for a versus thread, because she wanted to risk being forced into chastity by you, the community. On the sacrifice on my own risk, though not too bad, I agreed to help her by accepting the challenge.

You, my dear readers and precious part of this great community, have the opportunity to help ChubbyShySissy lose this thread by voting option no. 2: Cassandra shall win. ChubbyShySissy shall get into chastity. At the same...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online