Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Subbing and Domming for Dummies.

Posted 08-08-2017 at 03:34 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 08-08-2017 at 05:56 PM by IceMaiden

AM and I co wrote this and from the other's perspective. He is black, I am pink.

When asked to collect a toy for use on yourself, your best friend is "it has poofed, I lost it." Never put your toys away neatly and periodically lose them all - bonus points for finding one toy just at the exact time you cannot use it.

When your sub tells you they don't have said toy, threaten them with empty threats and glare at them before laughing and calling them a little shit.

When you are forced to back down, immediately forget it ever happened, do not admit to the argument, erase it from your memory entirely - or admit to it, but claim you won it anyway.

When your sub appears to have backed down, lord it over them that you 'won' and conveniently forgot that when they're quiet it generally means they are plotting their next attack.

Keep a diary of everything your Dom says to you. A professional makes an easy index with cross-references. When you dislike an instruction, you can then say "Ah, but on the 4th of June you said that you would never do anything which would...."

When your sub is clearly right about something and things should be done the way she states, don't let on you were mistaken as that makes you look misinformed. You both already know you were, but admittance isn't an option. Instead call her uppity and continue pretending to be correct.

When you deserve or want discipline, be a little smart-ass. Do it more and more the more discipline you want, and don't give in even when you have your own way, keep pushing so you get it even worse.

When your sub starts getting bratty and acting out, threaten with the things she hates with no intention of following through. Oh you want to try and scare her a little, but deep down you both know you're a big soft teddy bear.

When you are scared or intimidated, call his bluff. "You wouldn't do that" and "I'm not scared of you" are your stage one weapons. If that fails, pout and say "you made me sad"

If your sub is a little, be prepared for lots of pouts and "but please daddy pleeeeeasse...." ...and fall for it every time.

Persuade your Dom to take a second sub - but only one you have vetted and pre-selected yourself. Convince him you are sharing and doing it for his pleasure. When everything is set and cannot be easily undone, reveal your true motives - gang up on him for some tag-team bratting.

Be prepared to be driven insane when you take on said second sub. Whine and complain how they railroaded you even though secretly you adore and love them both and love their relationship with each other and wouldn't dream of changing it...even if it means getting ganged up on.

If you manage a small victory over your Dom, even if it happens only twice a year, make the biggest deal of it that you can and never let him forget it. If possible, video it and send it to all your mutual friends. Forget to mention the consequences of it to make it seem even more victorious.

Above all...love your sub. She makes you happy and would do anything for you, even if she drives you crazy while doing it.

Above all, brat your Dom. How else is he going to know you love him?

*We take no responsibilty for anyone attempting any of these actions.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1698 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is freaking amazing! I love it so much and you two are adorable.
  2. Old Comment

Also, going to earmark 'it has poofed' for future reference. My deepest gratitude.
    Posted 08-08-2017 at 08:07 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline