Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Am I Scary?

Posted 08-28-2017 at 03:58 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 08-28-2017 at 04:12 PM by IceMaiden

Recently I've had three different members talk to me for the first time and later tell me I'm not as scary as I seem.

It got me thinking to if even more people think I am scary/unapproachable etc. I can be pretty blunt at times, but that's usually only when I'm calling out BS or someone being rather silly. And I'm usually still nice about it, even then.

So I wondered exactly what made me seem scary. Is it because of the bluntness? Or because I call it as I see it? Am I actually not nice or respectful and don't realize it? (That doesn't apply to idiots who think the world owes them something/are rude off the bat etc) I do try to be polite/nice to anyone who is polite/nice to me and others.)

Is it because I don't tend to sugarcoat my thoughts and it comes across as mean or rude? I'm the first to admit there have been times where I have snapped at someone, but I'm pretty sure when I have it's been warranted. 99% of the time I think I am quite friendly. To both those I already know and those I don't.

So I guess I am just asking to those who know me a little or a lot...do I seem unapprochable? Or mean or rude? Or is it just because I can be blunt and say what I think that I can seem unapproachable?

I'm always willing to talk and be friends with anyone who uses their brain and is polite and respectful in turn. So if anyone else thinks I am scary...I promise I'm really not! I don't bite and welcome new friends and will treat you as you treat me!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2203 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was scared to talk with you at first but it was more because you were this.... amazing, well known person. I idolized you. And so it was intimidating. But as soon as I got to know you, I realized I was being stupid and you weren't scary at all
  2. Old Comment
    Exactly what butterfly said...I dont think you come off as scary in the Im going to cut you up and eat you way so much as the scary in the popular girl head cheerleader afraid to talk to you way.
  3. Old Comment
    I've seen only polite, friendly and well-meant posts from you.

Aside from the ones where you give your opinion on something you do not like or don't agree with.
    But that doesn't make you scary.
    It just means you are outspoken and I respect that!
  4. Old Comment
    You are as scary as a three foot tall gnome can possibly be.
  5. Old Comment
    To be fair the first time we talked you were trying to get me hurt!!!
  6. Old Comment
    Since i think this is a serious question i will give a serious honest answer.

No, you're not scary at all. I see you as a perfectly normal, nice and friendly lady who happens to have a kink that she is exploring together with some perfectly normal guy. I am very happy i see that going without a bad taste of abuse, but in fact with wittynes, jokes and clearly mutual respect and..... Love.
    I think we can all be thankful you share your experiences. In general we learn about ds by online movies with "perfect masters and slaves". Real live ds is clearly a lot different!!

Having said all that, i can understand very well what butterfly commented. "You seem to have it all sorted out", that can seem "unreachable" to those that have not. (And oh yes, i expect you don't feel like you indeed "sorted it all out").
  7. Old Comment
    What perfectly normal guy? Is the little slut cheating on me? I will fucking kill him!
  8. Old Comment
    We are calling AM normal ?
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I was scared to talk with you at first but it was more because you were this.... amazing, well known person. I idolized you. And so it was intimidating. But as soon as I got to know you, I realized I was being stupid and you weren't scary at all
    I was scared to talk to you!! I was sooo nervous when i sent you my first PM!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Exactly what butterfly said...I dont think you come off as scary in the Im going to cut you up and eat you way so much as the scary in the popular girl head cheerleader afraid to talk to you way.
    Well...if it's got to be one of them I'm glad it's not the first! Though I'd die with the other one too as I'm so shy!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I've seen only polite, friendly and well-meant posts from you.

Aside from the ones where you give your opinion on something you do not like or don't agree with.
    But that doesn't make you scary.
    It just means you are outspoken and I respect that!
    Yay! Thank you
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lacram View Comment
    You are as scary as a three foot tall gnome can possibly be.

hahahahahahahahaha. Jerk.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    To be fair the first time we talked you were trying to get me hurt!!!
    But...with spanks! Fun hurt!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Since i think this is a serious question i will give a serious honest answer.

No, you're not scary at all. I see you as a perfectly normal, nice and friendly lady who happens to have a kink that she is exploring together with some perfectly normal guy. I am very happy i see that going without a bad taste of abuse, but in fact with wittynes, jokes and clearly mutual respect and..... Love.
    I think we can all be thankful you share your experiences. In general we learn about ds by online movies with "perfect masters and slaves". Real live ds is clearly a lot different!!

Having said all that, i can understand very well what butterfly commented. "You seem to have it all sorted out", that can seem "unreachable" to those that have not. (And oh yes, i expect you don't feel like you indeed "sorted it all out").
    Thank you!! And I definitely don't and have no idea if I ever will!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    What perfectly normal guy? Is the little slut cheating on me? I will fucking kill him!

Darn, I was hoping to keep it secret longer.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    We are calling AM normal ?
    AM? Normal? Hahahaha!!