Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kirstyjane

Rate this Entry

Something that quite upsets me

Posted 12-30-2008 at 03:37 AM by kirstyjane
Updated 12-30-2008 at 03:38 AM by kirstyjane (change to title)

At the moment I have been posting alot more. Seeing what this community has to offer and I am impressed. There does seem to be something that is upsetting me a little. I hate it when I see someone has posted a new thread and someone picks on a spelling mistake or that it has been done before and not to bother again. There is always new members joining who may not look as far into the old posts and what if something is changed to make the dare better. I think all I am trying to say is can we cut some people some slack and not scare them away from posting or even using getdare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3625 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You mean like the "6 days to Christmas"? I agree with you. It's like the recent Q&A. I asked if they could be done, Chloe made a thread, I did and then Coyote did. I believe there's another too. Sharing ideas is fine. As long as it isn't a direct copy (as in claiming somebody else's work as your own).
  2. Old Comment
    After reading your blog post I have checked the 6 days to Christmas thread and replied to it. I, for one, share your concern about users posting negative (and sometimes rude) comments in threads.

Without revealing the specifics, the staff will very soon update the site's rules and there will be something concerning bullying & backseat modding

So stay tuned
    Posted 12-30-2008 at 01:12 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  3. Old Comment
    backseat modding that is the perfect way to describe it. Hehe looking forward to seeing what happens.