Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Landing on 30!

Posted 08-01-2017 at 04:43 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 10-03-2017 at 03:09 PM by IceMaiden

Seeing Butterfly and Jaro play this made me want to play again myself. I don't have much alone time at the moment so the majority of rolls were created to be able to be completed while hidden/with others this time, as well as changing most of them from the first time I played. This time AM and I decided on 30, instead of 50.

We also decided I can only have four pending tasks at one time. I have to start over if I go past 30, until I land on it. I was sneaky this time and made sure the ending roll was a good one.

1: Perform a live strip tease for am (giggles allowed)
2: Wear hair in pigtails for one day and record a disney song via vocaroo. (1)
3: Spend one consecutive hour sexually touching without edging or orgasm.
4: 20 cane strokes to each boob (1)
5: Task of AM's choice.
6: Post a video without face on xhamster deepthroating a toy (passworded and pw only given by AM to who he chooses)
7: Insert an ice cube in pussy every 2 hours for 12 hours. Any missed to be doubled before bed.
8: A messy task given by AM
9: Ask someone for a tailored task. Must be within limits and approved by AM. (Let me know by PM ONCE if you would be willing to give one only if/when I land on it and post I have landed here and AM will choose someone if I land here. If you pester you'll be removed from the list. Report will be posted on the blog once completed.)
10: Restart. (2)
11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting. (2)
12: Accumulate 3 hours wearing nipple suckers in one day
13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog. (2)
14: Spend one full day (Excluding work/family etc) with hands cuffed.
15: Video a strip tease for AM (giggles allowed)
16: Research a topic on AM's choosing and write a paper on it. Reward or penalty based on AM's grade for it.
17: Spend one full day begging for everything I want/need.
18: Remove panties only to poop for 12 hours.
19: 24 hours asking AM for permission for everything.
20: AM draws and colours me a unicorn (to mail to me)
21: No socks for 18 consecutive hours.
22: Spend one evening as a mindless toy. (Can not be negative or refuse anything.)
23: Drink a 1/4 cup of pee. (1)
24: AM spends one hour colouring with/for me.
25: Orgasm without conditions. (2)
26: Choose one good box from any DOND board to complete. *
27: AM chooses one bad box from any DOND board for me to complete. *
28: Post a thread on getdare asking for tasks. Must complete a predetermined number of tasks. (Tasks subject to AM's approval.)
29: Write a story or blog on a topic and word count of AM's choosing.
30: AM reads me three bedtime stories. (Different nights) (P)

REMOVED/TASKS CHANGED: (Number is how many times it was completed before changing/removing.)

*Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in one day (3)
*Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day (3)
*Edge 10 times in one day, ruins allowed. (3)
*Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day. (3)
*Nipples pegged under bra for 5 minutes. (2)
*10 cane strokes to pussy (2)
*Colour a picture (2)
*Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers. (2)
*12 consecutive hours of new plug. (2)
*Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking. (2)
*Spend 12 hours in diapers, can change as needed. (1)
*Spend 10 minutes with the medium plug in then clean it with mouth. (1)
*Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys. (1)
*Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete. (Removed entirely by AM)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19658 Comments 69
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 69

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Well I see you have been busy ploughing through! Determined to not take 8 months this time eh?
    I assume these spanks will go to your boobs?

Happy spanking!
    I actually went and checked on the original blog to see if it took that long and was shocked it did! I hope it doesn't last that long again as that's more chance of landing on horrid rolls

Yes! I'm going to do them shortly.
  2. Old Comment
    11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.

I started this at 4.05pm and was finished by 4.35pm. I also watched two clips of dog acts on BGT and AGT inbetween spanks. I had wanted to do them with AM but he had to go out and I wont be able to do any noise related tasks for the next week after today, so I did them alone.

Pictures are up on kinktalk after every 200 spanks and I also audio recorded the first 60 and the last 100. On the first you can hear my breathing become more pronounced the more spanks I do, as I was getting turned on from the pain.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s04qr8TjKXTY

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z4iC274zsf

As you can hear I started off slowly but as I have family coming soon I couldn't keep at that pace if I wanted to finish so after the first 60 I went to my usual fast pace of spanking for the remainder.

My right boob was stinging like hell after the first 100 it recieved and it was then I realized it may not have been my brightest idea to do it at this time of month when my boobs are much more tender and get sore much more quickly.

But I had started and I wanted spanks and I wanted bruises, so I continued until I had finished, alternating between boobs at a 100 spanks each time.

They are still stinging nicely and I expect to have at least a little bruise within a few hours.

*The body writing on the pictures is from my picture suggestion thread that I recently reopened. You can find it here if you have any suggestions. Please read this post as the pictures I am currently willing to do have changed from the OP.
    Updated 08-07-2017 at 03:52 AM by IceMaiden
  3. Old Comment
    9: Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers.

I originally planned to do this when I wouldn't be watching much, if any, TV. But AM wouldn't agree with that and told me to start the same night as he knew I would probably be watching a few episodes of a show. I ended up watching them in the bath on my kindle though as I didn't feel too good, so I managed to get away without using them with those episodes.

The day afterwards I didn't watch much so they were barely used and on the last day I honestly just forgot. I don't watch tv much and when I do I tend to watch TV in bed before I go to sleep and it completely slipped my mind until I was about to go to sleep. The 48 hours have passed now and any TV I happen to watch for the next week will most likely be downstairs with family, so I will see what AM decides to do about that hour I forgot.

On the odd occasions they were used, I fastened them pretty tightly as you can see on the kinktalk pictures. I haven't decided if I like or dislike suckers yet, so I don't really have much to say about them.

My next roll was a 3, which made me grumble as it brought me back to:

14: Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day.

Pending:
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    22: Accumulate 1500 anal thrusts. (200)
    30: AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
  4. Old Comment

I split this into two parts this time, 70 minutes the first time and then the remainder of the three hours the second time. For some reason it didn't annoy me as much as it did last time nor did I constantly feel like I needed the bathroom because of it.

Both times it first went in had me become a little turned on but as I have been pretty busy today I soon forgot about it even being in and only remembered when I felt it slip and needed to readjust it.

I used to love anal, but now I think it's somewhere between like and neutral. My next roll...was a 1.

15: Restart.

I was not amused!!! Not at all!!

So I rolled again and rolled...a 5. 10 cane strokes to pussy. AGAIN. I am not happy and right now hate this game!!
  5. Old Comment
    5: 10 pussy cane strokes
    10: 10 edges in one day, ruins allowed

I wasn't amused when I rolled 5. AM was. Highly. Butthead! As I rolled 5 before my period finished, I was allowed to roll again and rolled another 5, putting me at number 10. I didn't think I would have chance to do them until next week but decided to give it a go tonight when I took a bath, as the bathroom door has a lock. I grabbed the cane, wand and suction dildo (as I planned to do a few rolls in the bathroom,) plugged the wand in outside the door and then carefully shut and locked it so it didn't damage it even more than it already is and then started the wand (After starting to run the bath so it couldn't be heard.) and did the first edge.

It didn't take long at all, which I assume is because my period only just finished so I was still more horny than usual, and then reached the second edge a few seconds later. After the third edge I had a ruined orgasm. Which was a new experience because I was sitting on the edge of the bath close to the door so the wand could still reach me and had one hand on the wand and my other hand on the doorknob to stop myself falling when my body started shaking and I was thinking please don't fall backwards into the bath! I was still dressed from the waist up and also didn't want to burn myself!

After the ruin I did another three edges and then had another ruin (See how bad I am at edging?) and as my clit was becoming sore decided I would attempt the cane strokes now before continuing the edges. So I took the cane and spread my legs, still sitting on the edge of the bath and did the first stroke. Ouch!! I hate cane strokes to the pussy more than the boobs. It hurts more and it's also more awkward to connect to the right place, I had to repeat a few strokes that hit my thighs instead.

Five strokes in and a deep breath followed with the other five strokes. I was glad they were over! And they had succeeded in cooling me off a little so I thought I could finish the edges without more ruins. But nope. Two more edges and then another ruin! I decided now to put my suction dildo on the door and work on some of the anal thrusts before finishing the last two edges.

So I lubed up both sides of the dildo and my bottom and this time I managed to get the slimmer end inside my bottom and that made it considerably easier than last time. After 300 strokes my thighs were beginning to ache so I removed myself from the dildo and perched back on the bathtub and finished the last two edges....and a ruin after those. Sheese!

I figured I could do some more thrusts so got myself back in position and managed to do another 150 thrusts with the slimmer side again before I had to stop because of my thighs aching again, which brings me to 650 thrusts in total so far.

My next roll...was a 5........

Which took me to:

15: Restart!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I was mad. So freaking mad!! AM laughed his ass off and I was just MAD! Mad at the game, mad at the roll, mad at AM for making me restart when I finished on the first round!

So another roll starting from 1...and I rolled a 1. Apparently this game is going to last forever too!!

1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in one day

This was also rolled before my period finished, so I was able to roll again as it was something I couldn't yet do, and I rolled a 2:

3: Colour a picture

Finally a nice one that I will enjoy!!! My period finished a few hours ago so once I am caught up on the pending ones we will go back to 3 maximum at a time.

Pending:
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    22: Accumulate 1500 anal thrusts. (650)
    Updated 08-08-2017 at 02:42 PM by IceMaiden
  6. Old Comment
    22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking.

I finished the remaining 850 thrusts this evening. I collected the suction dildo and some lube and then locked myself in the bathroom and stuck the dildo to the door before lubing it up and then lubing my bottom.

I again managed to get the slimmer side in me so was able to do 450 thrusts without it hurting and only stopped because my thighs were aching again. As I am quite small I need to have it low and then bend/squat while doing the thrusts.

After the 450 I took a break for a few minutes and then returned to it and managed another 220 thrusts before I had to take the next break. I sat down and read for 5-10 minutes to give my thighs a chance to recover and then finished the remaining 180 thrusts.

When I was finished I was relieved that I wouldn't have achy thighs anymore! After cleaning myself and the toy up I then inserted ben wa balls for one of the other pending rolls.

I chose to colour one of the pictures in a disney colouring book AM got me, one of Belle and Maurice. When I was about halfway through colouring, my child noticed and joined me and helped me colour the rest before making it out to AM. (Or Teddy, as he calls him.) That was a nice fun relaxing task and we both enjoyed colouring together.

Next roll was a 3, taking me to:
    6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day (1)

Pending:
    Updated 08-09-2017 at 01:21 PM by IceMaiden
  7. Old Comment

I started #1 and made it to about 2.5 hours before I had to remove them. Currently I am being plagued with UTI's constantly and the insertions were not helping anything so AM changed both of these rolls to 100 cane strokes to each boob to consider them completed.

So last night I got the cane and began on my left boob and by the 30th stroke I was wincing and wishing it was over. I swapped boobs and did 30 to my right before returning to the left and managed a further 50 before I had to swap boobs again.

I was able to complete the last 70 to my right in one go and then finished the last 20 to the left. I was so glad when it was over! It probably took me less than five minutes to complete all strokes and by the time I did my boobs were on fire. I'm a little surprised that I haven't marked in the slightest on either boob.

Pending:
  8. Old Comment
    6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day

I had two ruins before I went to sleep on thursday night and another three before I went to sleep last night. Technically it was a few minutes over 24 hours by the time I finished all 5, but AM agreed we could count the day as when I went to sleep both nights.

I'd also rolled my next roll and landed on:

10: Edge 10 times in one day, ruins allowed.

So I did five of these throughout the day yesterday and the last 5 at the same time as the ruins last night. It made it seem less terrible knowing I was having a sort of orgasm after the edges. But I still don't like edges! The ruins were still between a love/hate feeling.

I was back to 0 pending as the stories one doesn't count towards those, so I rolled again and rolled 6,6,2.

16: Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete.
    24: Spend 10 minutes with the medium plug in then clean it with mouth.

The plug I also did last night. I inserted it before starting the remaining edges and ruins and by the time I finished those it had been in for about 20-30 minutes, so I removed it and... I couldn't do it. Not properly, anyway. I'd made sure to clean myself before starting but I still inspected the plug very carefully upon removal and there was just the tiniest speck of mess...so I wiped it clean with a baby wipe on that part before putting in my mouth. And I still heaved and pulled my face and hated it. Ughhh. I hate it so much!

I'm not looking forward to the large plug attempt in the slightest. You can see my report of the last attempt with it here. I'm actually dreading this roll.

The thrusts can this time be done any way I want which should make it easier.

Pending:

Updated 08-12-2017 at 05:51 AM by IceMaiden
  9. Old Comment
    I didn't feel like doing any anal tasks today but started on the thrusts and made it to 180 thrusts with the small plug before I grew very tired of it and stopped. So I rolled again and rolled a 1, which took me to 25: Free orgasm yay! I had that earlier this evening and this time I did not decide to do anything extra along with it.

Instead I simply used the wand on medium power while looking through tumblr posts for 20 or so minutes, before deciding I didn't want to prolong it any longer and turned the wand up to full power and within seconds had an orgasm. I found it interesting that this one was quite powerful, almost more than I could stand. Maybe that's because of so many ruins recently.

When I next rolled, I was really hoping for a 5, but nope. I rolled a 6, which puts me back at 1! As that roll involves insertions I assume AM will modify it to something I can currently do when he sees this.

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in 1 day.
    22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking. (180)
  10. Old Comment

I did 180 thrusts yesterday with a plug but quickly grew tired of it and also discovered plugs cause more mess than other toys, yuck! So today I switched to the suction dildo and placed it on the computer chair before lubing it and my bottom up and then slowly sliding down onto it.

I spent the next 20-30 minutes thrusting up and down on it while browsing tumblr. It's really difficult to concentrate and read the short stories on tumblr while thrusting and counting thrusts! I had a few seconds break at 500 thrusts, 800, 1,200 and 1,400. Even sitting down thrusting this way was a workout on my thighs. But it was much easier than last time, which I was glad about.

My next roll was a 3, taking me to:
    4: 20 cane strokes to each boob

Oh my poor boobies.

Pending:
    4: 20 cane strokes to each boob
  11. Old Comment
    4: 20 cane strokes to each boob.

I didn't want to do thse cane strokes and I tried to give them away to other members in the chat room but hardly anyone would take them for me. And the only ones who would either couldn't or AM wouldn't have agreed (Okay he wouldn't have agreed at all no matter who it was but shh I like to pretend I can give horrid things for me to peeople who like them!)

So I took the cane and did a quick 20 spanks to my right boob, which by the end of the strokes was stinging and not in quite a good way, before moving on tto the left and giving that one 20 strokes as well. I still don't like the cane, but I'm not as hesitant to use it anymore now. I am also more able to apply several strokes in succession whereas in the past I would need to take a break after every single one.

My next roll was a 2, which puts me on:

6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day.

*Grumbles* I'm sick of that roll!

Pending:
    Updated 08-14-2017 at 12:31 PM by IceMaiden
  12. Old Comment
    That's a lot of ruins you have to do.
    Are you in denial?

I feel you. I hate ruins!
  13. Old Comment
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in one day.

AM modified this to accumulate 3 hours of wearing my new butt plug which arrived earlier today. I was excited to try it, as the design is much different to the ones I already have and I was really hoping this would be the one that stayed in and didn't constantly make me feel like I had to push it out. And it was!

It was very easy to insert with just a dab of lube and once in it stayed in but was comfortable. I was aware of it at all times, but because of the good aching sensation and not because I had to keep reinserting it. I did all three hours in one go and once they were over I didn't remove it for almost another hour as I was still enjoying the feeling of it. It's a medium metal jeweled plug and when I first opened it out of the packaging I wondered if it would get 'lost' inside me as it was quite a bit smaller than I had expected. But it was the perfect fit and very snug and comfortable.

I had three of these five ruins while I was wearing the plug described above. Instead of tumblr, this time I found some porn videos to watch and all three orgasms were had (and ruined, boo!) within 30 minutes of starting. I think the sensation of the plug helped me to orgasm faster than usual. I am starting to hate ruins more than a love/hate relationship now. I do not want to land on this again!

Pending:
    6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day. (3)
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    That's a lot of ruins you have to do.
    Are you in denial?

I feel you. I hate ruins!
    I generally have a love/hate relationship with them as they allow me to push myself with denial and I do want to get better with that. But right now I just hate them!

I'm not in denial at the moment and I have one saved full orgasm that I won in DOND that I'm saving for after all the ruins are complete.
  15. Old Comment

I finished the last 2 ruins a little while ago with AM. Skype has been being a bitch all day for me so we were unable to do it on cam but instead did it over text. I let him know I was starting on the last 2 (Though I think he had an idea when he randomly got messages telling him what things I wanted him to do to me ) and he told me to insert the other new toy that arrived today as I was on the edge- a 6 inch dong....as well as the new plug. *Blushes*

So I went to fetch those (After complaining I had to go away from the wand to do so) and inserted them both and he asked how full I was and how it suited me. When he asked if I wanted my mouth filled too I said no because I would have to go away from the wand again. He then asked if that answer would change if it was real penises and laughed when I told him not if it meant moving away from the wand!

I was soon back on edge and he counted me down from 10 and then told me to ruin and I managed to ruin the orgasm more or less as soon as he said it-it usually takes me much longer I am horrible at cumming on command. 4 down, 1 to go. I had started the first ruin around 5pm so informed him I had lots of time left as it wasn't quite midnight but he told me I only had until I went to sleep. When did "1 day" become 7 hours?! This is just further evidence he can't count like I have been saying for 2 years.

Anywho, the dong had slipped out on the first ruin so I left it out as it was very distracting and then he told me that I had 25 seconds to get to edge and then he would count me down. He wanted me to hold it as long as I could, though if I didn't last the entire countdown it wasn't a failure as this wasn't an order but an endurance test. Okay simple enough, right? No...I wanted to die and kill him simultaneously when "90" flashed on skype. I was supposed to try and hold for 90 seconds?!?!?! I suck at holding for 5! When he got down to 80, he told me to type any message ready but not press enter until I ruined, I was to enter as soon as I had ruined. So I hit "B" on the keyboard as I was incapable of proper words and typing at this point, and he continued counting down.

After he got to 70, my "b" was entered. It was closer to 30 seconds than 20, given the message in the middle telling me to enter my own message when I ruined. I only expected 5-10 seconds at most. And that was 5/5 ruins completed.

I then had a full orgasm that AM told me to video and hold as long as I could for him, as I recently won three orgasms with no conditions in a dond game with AM. I had saved one especially for after the ruins. I didn't hold long, about 20 seconds or so, and holding makes me a little louder than I usually am. According to AM he heard my moans and whimpers very well on the video. (Though given I won orgasms with no conditions, I think making me hold it is a condition and I should get another one... )

My next two rolls were 3 and 1, landing me on 9 & 10.

Grrrr! I'm sick of ruins AND edges!!

Pending:
  16. Old Comment
    Given my ever growing resentment of edges and ruins (To the point of wanting to hit something and become violent when I thought about having to do them) AM allowed me to skip roll 10 if I doubled whatever roll I landed on next after rolling the dice from 10.

Usually I dislike edges, but after doing so many recently I HATE them and it isn't fun at all. Not even in the usual way of well not for me but it will be for AM so I can handle it...I just want to hit things and scream.

So I rolled from 10 and rolled a 3, taking me to:

13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog.

Yay! I like writing and I'm happy to double it too. So this leaves me with:

Pending:
    13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog. (x2 for roll 10)
  17. Old Comment
    There are times where i make Icy do things she dislikes, even hates. But the purpose of this blog is entertainment for her and for me. As she has landed on this particular number so many times I have already been vastly entertained, her tantrums can be quite spectacular. So I decided to let it pass this time.
    Updated 08-16-2017 at 02:05 PM by IceMaiden
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    There are times where i make Icy do things she dislikes, even hates. But the purpose of this blog is entertainment for her and for me. As she has landed on this particular number so many times I have already been vastly entertaied, her tantrums can be quite spectacular. So I decided to let it pass this time.
    I didn't throw a tantrum! I asked if I could trade it and suggested a double of the next roll! I never throw tantrums. I'm an angel.
  19. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    I'm an angel.
    So was Lucifer, princess.
  20. Old Comment
    Hehehe! Have fun with the nipple suckers. Put them on really tightly and move them around lots for lovely marks.
  21. Old Comment
    13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog. (x2 for roll 10)

I wrote two short stories for AM the same night I rolled and did a part 1 and 2 to complete the roll. It was a very new topic for me (Focused on pet play.) so it surprised AM a lot. If he wants to post them I'm sure he will.

My next roll was a 3, which took me to:

16: Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete. (P)

I wanted to cry! My immediate response to AM was "Kill me now. Kill me." When he said he wont kill me, I informed him the plug might! I then complained it was a stupid roll and already pending so it should be void with a crying emjoii and he took pity on me and changed it to 12 consecutive hours with my new plug. Which is SO much better yay! Though I still have the original attempt of the plug to do...

I keep forgetting about the nipple suckers, I started it a few nights ago and then the day after completely forgot to wear them when watching TV. I'll try and remember that one soon!

Pending:
    16B: 12 consecutive hours of new plug.
  22. Old Comment
    16B: 12 consecutive hours of new plug.

AM wanted me to wear the plug last night while we played Scrabble (I think he wanted me distracted so it was easier for him to win!)Okay maybe he doesn't need help as he wins most times but shhh.

When I went to bed I figured I would just leave it in as it had already been in almost two hours and AM didn't specify I couldn't do overnight. I couldn't find any lube when I first inserted it or before I went to bed so it was a little uncomfortable putting it in but that quickly subsided until later on. Thankfully I found lube when I was looking for something else, so I was able to quickly take it out, lube up and put it back in before I went to sleep.

It was a new experience as I have never slept with a plug in before and I was constantly aware of it. Twice I woke up because it had become a little tight and I needed to relube it both times. When I woke again about 8am it was getting uncomfortable to the point I considered removing it entirely and not reinserting it...but I only had two hours to go!

About an hour later I had things to do and I also napped in the afternoon...so by the time I was able to remove it/remembered I had been wearing it for 20 hours! I was glad to finally be able to remove it and pleased to find out that while it did wake me in the night it wasn't so uncomfortable that it will be impossible in the future to sleep with it. I also had a ruined orgasm while wearing it before sleeping as it might have made me a little horny.

Pending:
    9:Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers.
    16:Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
  23. Old Comment

I finally remembered to do this consecutively. I decided I didn't want them on my nipples the first time as they were pulling too much so I checked the roll and decided as it said wear them without specifying where, I could place them wherever I wanted!

So I moved them from my nipples to my boobs and managed about an hour or so before I had to adjust them as they were really starting to hurt. When I removed them I was quite surprised how big the 'lump' was and how far in the indents of the circles went. It didn't last long though, it was almost gone by another hour or so.

The next time I watched tv I again put them on my boobs and moved them to a different place on my boob just once. This time the mark on my left boob has stayed and it looks like someone has tried to give me a lovebite there!

There is around two hours or so left of the 48 hours but I wont be watching TV in that time so I'm going to call it completed. I'm not particularly fond of suckers but I don't hate them either, they're more a neutral for me. My next roll was a 6, which puts me back on:

Grrrr! I'm sick of that roll too!

I decided as I had only two pending and neither were ones I really wanted to do I would roll again and hopefully get one I will enjoy. I rolled a 1.

23: Drink a 1/4 cup of pee.

Pending:
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
    Updated 08-21-2017 at 02:30 PM by IceMaiden
  24. Old Comment

I wasn't looking forward to this in the slightest. I attempted it last night, peed some in a cup and brought it to my mouth...and heaved and promptly poured it away. I decided to try again tonight and asked AM as the roll doesn't state the size of the cup I could potentionally get a small plastic cup and use that one?

He told me I could but when I questioned if it would count wouldn't tell me! Usually I'd just go for any loopholes I find, but I didn't want to be repeating it which is why I asked first. After I grumbled it was mean not to tell me if it would count or not he told me he would tell me...AFTER I did it! That wasn't helpful!

I decided to risk it and when I went to pee I peed into a small cup and filled it with a quarter. This time when I brought the cup to my mouth I closed my eyes, scrunched my nose and scowled...and began to drink. I managed almost all of it and spat the last mouthful out as I was beginning to heave and felt like I was about to vomit. I then brushed my teeth and used a lot of mouthwash before cleaning out the cup and sink and then told AM I had done it minus the mouthful I spat out and did it count? I was soooo relieved when he said it did!

I was hoping for a 2 or 3 for the next roll, but rolled a 6.

29: Nipples pegged under bra for 5 minutes.

I hate pegs so much but after the recent rolls this one seems quite easy! Though I'm sure after a minute or so of wearing them I wont be thinking that.

Pending:
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)*
  25. Old Comment

I did this last night before I went to sleep. I attached a peg to each nipple, adjusted the right one slightly as it hurt so much I was sure it was pinching a nerve and then placed my bra back over them.

I played two word games while waiting for the time to pass and then on the last minute stared at the clock waiting for it to change. When it did I pulled off the right one and swore a little as it came off. I don't swear often, but it hurt! The left one wasn't too bad coming off. Once they were both off I massaged my nipples a little until they stopped stinging and was glad it was only five minutes. I wanted to roll a 1 soooo much but no, I rolled a 2, taking me all the way back to 1.

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)*
    Updated 08-24-2017 at 03:24 PM by IceMaiden