Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I Hate Google

Posted 01-30-2017 at 02:38 PM by Komodo Jones

I think there's someone on here who's username is Google and this is not about them. Also if anyone here works at Google, I don't hate you unless you're a jerk. I'm also not saying I hate people who use Google(personally I'm still mostly a Yahoo user), nor am I saying I hate the company personally. Unfortunately though Google has posed me with some..."interesting" proposals to my D/s life.

Several years ago, I posted an ad looking for a slave and foolishly put my e-mail...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update...I Guess

Posted 11-13-2016 at 02:32 PM by Komodo Jones

It's been a while since I've been actively involved here and I guess this is kind of a free write and just an update on what has been going on. I'm kind of been here only in the search for a Domme and most of the friends that I do talk to are limited to my phone with kik and texting.

Since moving out, it took me almost a year but I finally got Wi-Fi for my apartment. And I also officially got a Netflix account. Yeah I know a lot of you are thinking well that's not too exciting but...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help Me With Video Games List

Posted 07-09-2016 at 10:27 AM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-20-2017 at 01:26 PM by Komodo Jones

In order to understand the purpose of this list you need to read the first post and the update of the list by clicking here. If people sign up for specific games I will put their name next to the game unless they wish to remain anonymous. Games will be removed and added as they are beaten or purchased. New games will be highlighted in blue and will be changed to black text after a month has passed. All title in anthologies will be at the end of the list. Assume all games have not been started...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Rules: Really Another One?!

Posted 09-17-2015 at 01:42 PM by Komodo Jones

So yeah once again, another entry about someone’s rules. It gets kind of old after a while doesn’t it? However, I really don’t enjoy too much the rules that are just a list and then boom it’s done. So I’m going to provide a little more info than just that. As one of my more recent blog entry states, I have started living on my own, hence why I’m not on getdare as often as I used to be. But I still keep in contact with the people who are important to me on this site, whether via kik, text, or...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pics: Knock it Off!

Posted 08-26-2015 at 06:45 AM by Komodo Jones

Forewarning, this blog entry won't really have a structure as I'm kind of free writing.

I won't go into the situation that prompted this blog entry but seriously, the way people view the aspect of pics just pisses me off sometimes. This seems to be something that a lot of people obsess over and yes I can see why. But why is that the first thing people ask for when starting any kind on interaction with someone on here. Yes, communication of the Internet does eliminate the visual...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being Daddy Again

Posted 06-30-2015 at 10:56 AM by Komodo Jones

So some of you may have read the short blog entry that my litte girl, SubbieBrookie, recently wrote abut making the association between Father's Day and Daddie's Day seeing that we have just stared in DDLG (Dominant Daddy/little girl) play. I'd like to expand on that a little and how we got to where we are now.

So I will start off by saying this is not my first time being a Daddy but to say I know a lot abut this tributary of D/s would be a lie. My previous experience as a Daddy Dom...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another New Chapter

Posted 05-20-2015 at 02:06 PM by Komodo Jones

I’ve been keeping this under wraps for quite a while now only sharing it with my trifecta of best friends on here and I feel that it’s time to announce it. While I do care for Alexis, she does realize that as a man who is only partially bi I do tend to connect better with females. We talked about this for a bit and she said that she was ok if I did look for a female sub or a Domme, as long as the relationship that we have was not effected drastically by it. Most subs wouldn’t do this but I know...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized