Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted 02-14-2017 at 09:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine’s Day and cherished and spoiled their partners with love and affection! And for those of you that may have spent Valentine's Day home alone, I hope you still made it a great day and took advantage of Netflix and discounted chocolate! Even though Valentine’s Day fell on a Tuesday, we didn’t let our schedule get in the way, in fact, we both decided to skip our classes for the day and spend the day together, and we certainly had some fun! I thought I’d write a little about our day together!

The morning had started off with a surprise. Usually, I am always the first one out of bed in the morning and my original plan was to wake up before Sam and make breakfast for her but she must have snuck out of bed before I had woke up. I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and coffee, and found my half-naked girlfriend cooking breakfast in the kitchen...the four best things that anyone could wake up to! Sam had surprised me with cute heart-shaped pancakes, bacon, toast, and coffee for breakfast. I gave her a kiss and a hug and we sat down to eat. While we were eating, she excused herself to go to the bathroom….little did I know that “going to the bathroom” was actually preparing more surprises for me! After breakfast, I helped wash dishes and went back into the bedroom to change into some clothes. In the bedroom, I had found my second surprise of the day, the surprise that Sam had laid out as she was “going to the bathroom”. On the bed was a box of chocolate-covered strawberries, a jasmine-scented bath bomb, a red cocktail dress, and a letter. I sat down on the bed and began reading her romantic, handwritten letter she had wrote me and she walked in the room with a smile on her face and sat down next to me. I finished reading her letter, which was by far one of the best and cutest letters I have ever received, and I playfully tackled her on the bed and gave her a kiss. She told me to take a bath and get ready by noon because she had made reservations for something, but she refused to tell me what that something was. I gave her the gifts I had bought her, tickets to a couple’s massage, various scented candles, a gift card to VS and my handwritten letter, in which I may share at the end of the blog if the character limit allows me to, otherwise I’ll share it on a separate blog!

After spending an hour soaking in the luscious jasmine-scented bath water, shaving my legs, curling my hair, and sliding my brand new dress on, I helped Sam curl her hair and put her new dress she had bought herself on, an adorable dark purple cocktail dress. We had a taxi pick us up and Sam gave the driver the address to take us to. My original thought was that we were going out for lunch, but I should have known that her mind was too unique for a cliche Valentine’s Day dinner. Instead, we found ourselves standing in front of a dance club! Yes, Sammie had signed us both up for two hours worth of private ballroom dancing lessons! We had an amazing time learning the different variations of dancing, including the waltz, tango, rumba, foxtrot, and the mambo! At first, it was a little difficult but once we got a hang of it, we were having a great time and by the end of our two hour session, I felt like a professional, high-class dancer, even if I did trip and fall a few times and I may have dropped Sammie once or twice!

After the lessons, It was my time to spoil Sammie and I had a taxi take us to the mall. I wanted to do something that Sammie doesn’t do for herself nor that she will do for herself...go shopping. Sammie always goes shopping but hardly ever buys anything, instead, she passes by the things she likes and refuses to buy things for herself, so I wanted to make the day all about her and spoil her by actually buying her new clothes! We first went to a fancy Mexican restaurant for lunch, in which the waitress made a comment about how nice it is to spend your Valentine’s Day with a friend. We weren’t upset or bothered by her comment. We laughed it off...surprisingly, it happens a lot, many people just see us as friends in public, not as a couple! Nonetheless, the food was very good! We spent the rest of the evening shopping, mainly for Sam, but I bought a few t-shirts. I bought Sam a few pairs of jeans, a cute leather jacket, boots, and a few joggers.

We spent the rest of the night at home curled up in bed watching some movies and eating some yummy strawberry cheesecake ice cream. We had thought about going to the theaters to watch Fifty Shades Darker and possibly going out to eat at a fancy restaurant following the movie but we decided to avoid the crowd and we stayed at home and binge watched movies for a few hours until we decided to call it a night and “ruffle the bed sheets” a little bit before going to bed. I decided to stay up and write this blog, but Sammie is already sound asleep...I guess all that dancing wore her out!

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
Love,
~Lia

P.S. I will post my letter to Sam on a separate blog when I have time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1542 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That sounded like a perfect way to have spent your valentine's day! Thanks for sharing!
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like a wonderful and pure thing you got going there!