Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Miss Lizzi

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Limits and likes extended

Posted 05-12-2016 at 11:46 AM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 08-10-2017 at 12:34 AM by Miss Lizzi

Mistress

Limits

illegal, scat , social suicide, cam, pics, audio

Body worship: Better applies to live situations but can be fun in role play too.
I love having my body worshipped, massaged, kissed, licked.....even having my breasts or back of my neck blown on.
Starting with my feet and working up my calves, legs, thighs and then licking me to the brink of orgasm, YES! YES! YES!
Also shoe and boot worship.

Oral: On me , selfish I know

Feminization: Dressing up sissy boi's and making them do all sorts of sordid things. I love this category because its so diverse and creative. Its easy to apply some sort of humiliation in regards to feminization no matter the level of the sissy.

Humiliation: All sorts! Verbal, body writing, embarrassment, public , feminization.....

Clothing control: Select what you can wear , cant wear, what you have to remove, add. For example removing your panties in public

Chores: Forced to do household chores in various humiliating challenges or predicaments

Orgasm control, tease and denial :I just love it when my sub is turned in to a begging, useless desperate mess for me. Willing to do all sorts of depraved things to earn release.

Cuckolding- the more I read about it and the more I think about it then more I love it!

As submissive

Have had several short term spells as sub and will only sub to women.

Limits: illegal, scat , social suicide, cam, audio

tickling - I just hate it!

prolonged restriction around neck: for example wearing a collar for a day or restraining neck with a belt. Wearing a collar is ok just not for hugely extended periods of time.
Something like a chocker would be ok

Messy: Just not for me!

Pics: Willing to provide proof of identity, clothed, no face at the start of relationship. Maybe be bent in to providing some proof of task pics.

Pee-play

male feet

Strong dislikes

Mouth soaping

Dislikes

Line writing

Toothpaste: Too messy

Extended anal: It hurts after around 30 mins and becomes sore for a long time afterwards

Ass to mouth

Deep throating

In the middle stuff

Short periods of anal

Spanking

Corner time

Pee holding

Games: Random outcomes and the fear of not knowing. I like risking and betting too. Drinking games.

Orgasm control/denial: I hate it and love it! I have gone a total of 51 days without orgasm.I was shocked and surprised at this number myself. Being teased and denied makes me desperate and easily controlled. I have done things I would never of dreamed of doing while under the drug of denial.

Semi-public/hidden public: Forced exhibitionism, humiliation, masturbation in bathroom stalls, humiliation dares.

Humiliation: Everything.....maybe...almost...I don't know but lots anyway

Exercise with nudity/humiliation/games

Collar and leash, being yanked around like a little puppy

Body writing

High heel training/challenges/working out: Such as walking on tread mill in heels.
Other humiliation tasks in heels. For example spending extended time in heels or being forced to use or worship them.

Public risk tasks, chance of being caught

All holes being filled at once. Very intense but always feels humiliating and dominating. Although I really have to be worked up to something like this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6175 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Any interest in dominating a woman?
  2. Old Comment
    I like this setup, I'm gonna steal it if you don't mind.
  3. Old Comment
    Love it i wish i could be yours
  4. Old Comment
    Interesting to see your likes as a person and got to see a different side to you in this. Thanks for sharing.
  5. Old Comment
    I really love your dominant side, hopefully we can play a little bit around Miss Lizzi