Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Cuddling with Jane

Posted 03-23-2016 at 09:15 AM by The Slutty Princess

For those who do not know, Jane is my best friend. She had been my best friend since middle school. Well over the course of middle school to senior year in high school, I have grown this “attraction” towards my best friend. Our friendship has only strengthened. Jane is over at my house so much, it may appear that she could be my sister. We share the same personality, interests, and have similar characteristics. I love her and find her absolutely stunning, drop-dead gorgeous. Ever since we kissed in 8th grade for a truth or dare game at a party, my thoughts on my friend have changed. She is the kinkiest friend I have. She is always up for an adventure. Our relationship is hard to explain, but it is exactly what you’d picture for a relationship between best friends. We aren’t timid from each other, we are close. Sometimes, I get aroused by her appearance or just her kind, soft words and I feel that she, at times, gets aroused from me too. Jane and I have had some sexual situations we have been in, mostly from sexual games at parties. We have spanked each other, kissed on numerous occasions, gave each other teasing lap dances, at food from each other’s body parts, and much more, but this was all in front of others. It seemed to be more entertainment than anything. Tonight would be different. Tonight, I had invited Jane over to sleepover and watch a movie. It was just Jane and myself.

Jane didn’t get done with work until ten and by the time she got to my house, it was around 10:30. When she got there, we grabbed soda and chips from the kitchen and went to my room. Jane laid across the bean bag, I laid down on the bed, facing the TV. We decided to search Netflix for appealing movies. The first few hours were uneventful, as we talked and ate while watching the movies. Finally, by about one in the morning, we turned on American Beauty. We were both very tired and you could tell. We weren’t eating nor were we talking much, we had our eyes on the TV. Finally, I suggested we go to bed. It was about a quarter-way through the movie and I had not found it interesting much. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, removed my contacts, and changed into shorts. Following me, Jane went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and changed from jeans to shorts and a top. Once we got back to my room, jane spread out on the floor with a blanket while I crawled into my bed. With the lights out, we played on our phones for a bit before the room fell silent. Within a few minutes, I exclaimed that I was very cold. I wanted her to grab the bait and I insisted that I was very cold after she said she was not cold. Knowing Jane, I knew she would do something about it, and she did grab my bait. I watched as she pulled the blanket off her. The dark, slim figure moved towards my bed and crawled under the sheets with me. My heart was now racing and my mind was going crazy. I tensed up as soon as I felt her warm, soft body next to me. It was awkward at first. Jane and I have cuddled up on a recliner or a couch before to watch TV, but this was different. The lights were out, the house was silent, and it was just the two of us sharing my bed. There was almost an intimate feeling to this. My head was buzzing, my body was all tingly and I was slightly aroused. It was an indescribable feeling. We talked for a bit before we both eventually fell asleep. When I woke up, she closer to me, her head on my shoulder. I loved every second of it. It is certainly a night that I will not forget!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 797 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How adorable and innocent.

Reading this brought a smile to my face, thanks!
  2. Old Comment
    My Princess,
    It was really great for you to share that time with your best friend Jane. It was really great in how you were both able to enjoy each others company during one night of your spring break. To have that special time, with her and how you got aroused some with her and wanting Jane in bed with you. You really set that mood in which you wanted with her and having her so very close to you. To bait her showed how very much, you really wanted her close to you and sharing your bed with her. You created such a beautiful evening and that picture of how much you are so very turn on by Jane. That sweet intense had to be so very high for you along with that wetness inside your shorts.
    I was so very happy to hear that Jane was coming over to your house and that you would have a girls night together. Because, of how much you both care about each other.
    I Love You!
    Daddy!
  3. Old Comment
    very sweet.
    but she sleeps in shorts?
    next time, you should casually suggest she just sleeps in an oversized shirt.
    Cuddling will be much closer!