Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

So much Piss!!!

Posted 12-01-2016 at 02:05 PM by Locked Puppy

Hello everyone reading this.

I wish to share the day I had. As some of you may know, I am in a piss drinking competition with SlutGrif, invented by Cassandra. Please feel free to help us out!

The thing is: I still don't like drinking my piss. But that doesn't stop some people of getdare to try and help me out. Yesterday, and today, I got the PM dare that requires me to only count half of what I drank to the competition. And of course, they included PM dares that had me drink...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: The balance of toys

Posted 12-01-2016 at 01:11 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 02:55 PM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola, Cassandra, Miss Gorman and Orsini's Revenge.

Lola put the face into her hands. How should she ever come home, completely naked all the long way? How could Cassandra do that to her? Didn't she have any limits? She was close to breaking down right here on the floor. The hall remained silent while the last sunlight faded. There was still a chance. Lola had to get out if it was only not to let her bully get away with this. It seemed she was alone, or...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Game: Boys VS Girls - Cassandra's mean version

Posted 12-01-2016 at 09:41 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-28-2016 at 06:17 AM by CSasha

Anyone may start a game thread in the forum or continue this thread, with the title Cassandra's mean Boys VS Girls. The start post has to contain a copy of these rules (and exchange the 100 for any other number due to your experience):

Rule 1) Any player including new players can post a number for his or her team meeting the following conditions:
A) Any posted number must be equal to or smaller than the number of opposite players. So if you play for the boys, it must be...
Oracle
Posted in Games