Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

November 2016

Posted 11-21-2016 at 08:57 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 11-21-2016 at 09:10 PM by SoloPlayMate44

11/20/16

"Stuff yourself full with ice and put on panties and hold it for an hour."

This was the first time I had done an ICE dare in a while so I had forgotten how cold it really was!!! I stripped in my room and put on my blue lace thong panties. Then I went to the kitchen and pulled the ice tray out of the freezer, squatted in the middle of the kitchen and took out the first ice cube. It was much colder than I had remembered when I first put it to my hole! After...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Winter Welcome Sex

Posted 11-21-2016 at 03:47 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 11-21-2016 at 08:41 PM by The Slutty Princess

These past few days have been downright freezing cold and we’ve gotten our first snowfall here, less than an inch, but nonetheless, winter is upon us! Most people hate winter, it’s dreary, depressing, and cold. On the other hand, Winter may be one of my favorite seasons! It means hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, cozy sweaters, hot coffee, ice skating, spiced gumdrops, candy canes, Christmas and presents, hot apple cider, cute winter boots, cute winter jackets, tights and leggings, scarves, bubble baths, blankets,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's toy box: Nipple Toys

Posted 11-21-2016 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-01-2017 at 10:59 AM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nipples.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	460  
A Butterfly Princess <3