Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Will I do your dare? ❤️

Posted 05-30-2021 at 10:55 AM by pleasehumiliateme
Updated 05-31-2021 at 09:04 AM by pleasehumiliateme

A list of likes, dislikes and limits is undoubtedly useful, but I feel that people can interpret those categories in different ways. To make things a bit simpler for me, here's a list of things you can and can't ask me to do instead 😘 To be clear, these are not meant to be restrictive lists, but illustrative examples, pieces of inspiration, and - most of all - boundaries.

I always welcome... (a.k.a. Loves)
You can dare me to do any of the following things at any time over...
Posted in FYI
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A kinky threesome; Welcoming a co-domme

Posted 05-29-2021 at 02:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-29-2021 at 02:11 PM by Butterfly

Welcome friends and kinksters to a spectacular joint blog by the wonderful KinkyKoala (formerly TreasuredLittle) and myself - Butterfly.

2021 has started off kind of difficult for me, with some medical issues and then the passing of Mr. Devious’ mom. So kink has taken a bit of a back burner. However, Jaro and I have still talked every single day, just as we have for the past 4.5 years. Our friendship goes above and beyond kink, it always has.

About a month ago, I was discussing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Here to help GetDare get messy again

Posted 05-24-2021 at 04:03 PM by Bloxo

So after exploring some other sites...do you know what I found?...

Even though this site has it's faults, it's still the best place to run games and have fun with it's unique mixture of people and good forum structure!

So I'm back and I want to help make this a fun and messy place again, so I will be testing my feet into making some messy posts again and trying to run some messy games here and there...we shall see if things take off, though a lot of the messy lovers seem...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas came early (or is it late?) - Part 1

Posted 05-16-2021 at 01:31 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’ve been gone from gD for a while. Life has been crazy, in the best possible way. Following your professional dreams is exciting and terrifying in equal measure. It also meant that I had no mindspace left for submission, and eventually it led to me saying goodbye to the best Dom to walk these forums (I may be biased). I lasted 100 days of denial—95 until parting ways with DM, and 5 more because it didn’t feel right to just have an orgasm straightaway. Plus… 100 days seemed fitting.

Now...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Stairwell strip and masturbation dare

Posted 05-15-2021 at 09:35 AM by ClaireScott

Hello fabulous readers. I came across another dare that I found interesting in a forum here, suggested by SirD. The challenge which I borrowed was:

Put on a skirt, your tallest pair if heels, bra, thong, and a crop top or tank top. Go to the stairwell, edge and leave an article of clothing. Repeat until you are at the bottom floor in nothing but your heels. At this point you may cum and then walk back up the stairs and collect your clothing. If you are daring enough don't put any of it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Posted 05-10-2021 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today marks 365 days that Jaro has been denied. One full year without the pleasure of an orgasm. I honestly don't know how he managed it. I would have died; spontaneously combusted.

As his Domme, I wanted to give him an orgasm so many time this past year. But Jaro had a goal in mind and I wanted to support this goal. One full year without draining his balls in the pleasurable eruption of his worm sperm.

I am so so proud of my worm. This was not an easy feat. There were...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I was asked if I was on the spectrum

Posted 05-10-2021 at 08:39 AM by andrew_b

Those of you know even a tiny bit will know that I enjoy chatting about exhibitionism, particularly when it involves some element of being dared to something risky

Anyway, I had been chatting to this girl on reddit and we were getting on great (so I thought). I'm fully aware that I can be a bit much for some people with how much detail I like to go into for dare ideas, this I'm sure is why plenty of conversations with people don't last

It seemed to be going fine, then literally...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized