Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Faproulette experience and then some!

Posted 07-04-2023 at 02:27 PM by KinkyBBW

I invited a GD friend to play a roulette from Faproulette with me. We had to modify it since he is not even in the same countey let alone the same house.

For reference, this is the roulette that we did. I insterted my Hush and Dolce so my clit, g-spot, and ass were all being vibrated. He had me put on a harness to keep everything in place and use my spreader bar. I attached one hand to the center of the bar but kept my other hand free for safety purposes as well as so I could respond to him through the link chat. I was also wearing a rope bra and had jingle bells hanging from my nipples.

The point of the roulette is that the bound person will not know what is going to happen next or how long it will last. You roll once for how many rounds (between 5 and 25) then each round you roll for vibration intensity (low, medium, high, or max) and round length (between 30 and 180 seconds). The controller gives a short break (length is their choice) in between rounds.

I sent him the link for my toys, set at 23 hours and 59 minutes (so we would have more than enough time to complete the roulette). He rolled and then started.

It started off strong with a pretty high toy strength and of course all of the toys went to the same level for the whole time. It was so exciting being bound up and not knowing what would be coming next! I came close to orgasming a couple times but then the toys went off. I jumped a couple of times when the toys went from nothing to high/max all of a sudden! I wiggled and writhed so much that my jingle bells fell off!

At some point during the roulette he commented about how this isn't how he usually plays with me but he was enjoying it. I informed him that I did not set a time limit on the session so after the roulette was completed "who knows what will happen"

He kept count of the rounds (good thing because I lost count very quickly!) but only told me a couple times which round we were on. However, he also made sure to tease me with saying "and counting" or something like that to let me know we still had more rounds to go! At the end, he told me that we had completed all of the rounds he originally rolled for, 20. It took around an hour to complete the roulette and by the end I was insanely horny because the rounds never lasted quite long enough to push me over the edge!

He teased me and said something like "it's a shame you didn't get to come". I then very nicely asked "please keep playing with me" which he happily did!

He began teasing me with different vibration levels with all three toys and making me even more horny and desperate! He also let me unbind myself so I remover the spreader bar, but left on the harness. He asked me to tell him when I was getting close to an orgasm so I of course let him know each time I got close. Sometimes he got me close and then slowed down so I only got to the edge, other times he kept going and let me cum. I think I ended up having three or four orgasms (I was mush by the end and couldn't really think straight to keep count)!

I also want to report to everyone that I rarely make noise during sexual activity, usually just heavy breathing, but this man that controlls my toys from time to time has found a way to bring out not only whimpers, but full on moans and groans!!!

I highly recommend trying the roulette that started this play session today!! But also recommend keeping the fun going after!!

Also, because of an experiment I am doing (see my blog about conditioning/training myself to be aroused) I had a video playing in the background so that the entire time I heard the voice of the man I want to cause me to be wet and horny every time I see or hear him. I have absolutely no doubt that todays play time will go a long way to helping achieve that goal!!!

For those interested, I posted a picture of myself relaxing after the session over on KinkTalk. I can't link it because it is in an album that does not require you to be registered to view it; but you can find it easily as I have the same Username over there still have the harness and rope bra on in the picture. Still have the rope bra on as I type this

I realize this is a long post, but I hope it was an enjoyable read.
Posted in Reports
Views 344 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very enjoyable of a read, and terrific photos on KT!

I actually did see your post looking to do this on KT earlier (and was a little tempted to reach out) so it’s great to see this update that it went so incredibly well