Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Joy of Getting Caught

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:55 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's the rather cliched getting caught experience

No matter how careful you are it's almost impossible to totally guarantee not being walked in on while in the middle of a play session; that heart racing moment of getting caught and the shock in the innocent bystanders face as they see you at your most vulnerable. Is that a look of disgust? Shame...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Last night ... a report (because why not?)

Posted 12-21-2017 at 12:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:31 PM by Butterfly

It has been a little while since i have posted a report, so I thought I would share about our sexy times last night.

We have been putting this off for a few days because it is a busy time of the year, so we were MORE than ready to get down to business when we got home from work last night. Even more so, because Asslvr made my touch my clit in the bathroom at work yesterday, based on the number of people who said "Merry Christmas" or similar greetings.

It may
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
Truth or Dare Zealot