Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

I'm an Attention Whore – Request a Pic (Closed)

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:58 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-01-2017 at 05:03 AM by cariadferch

In case you haven't figure out by the cheeky title demanded by the winner, this is a payment for losing a wager. I got chatting with a lib Democratic friend (I'm a Republican, btw) and it devolved into an argument and then a major wager about who would do better on a political knowledge quiz.

I'm still bitter about losing this one and the payment is insidious.

Besides having to use this humiliating blog title, I am to request of the community what picture of myself they would like to see by asking they post their suggestions in the comments below.

There are three limitations:
* Cannot show my face.
* Cannot be R rated (as per getDare policy).
* Only one request per person.
Besides that, anything is game.

I can reject any request, but I have to spank myself on my bare rear end with a ping pong paddle twelve times multiplied by that request. So the first request I get 12 with the paddle, the second 24, the third 36, and onwards.

At any time I can give in (or when my tushie gives out) and end the dare by posting a picture of my choosing from the suggestions listed below.
Views 27341 Comments 52
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 52

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Okay this challenge is officially closed.

Thank you to everyone who played, your attention and creativity were greatly appreciated.

I confess I'm of mixed mind about this coming to an end. In one sense I love the fact that I "won." I am also a bit sad it is over. There was something very kinky about waking up each morning not knowing if I would get the paddle and the fear that maybe it would be the day when I couldn't take anymore.

Though this challenge/payment was brilliant, I think it had a flaw. I believe its creator didn't realize that a ping pong paddle is one of the kinder items to be spanked with. (I didn't either until I started to spank myself.) Coupled with the lack of a direction about how hard to spank, I was able to take far more than I thought I could. If he had said "hard swats with a hair brush" I would have given in long ago.

I confess I also feel a bit guilty for winning. I might post a picture out of thanks.

Thank you again, it was fun.
  2. Old Comment
    I figured out how to end this payment, that allows me some props for winning, while thanking everyone for playing.

I'm going to agree to one more request and it's going to be from me.

So for the 20th and final request: "Post the sexiest picture you have of yourself."

I agree to this request and thus officially end the payment. I have uploaded the picture, though it does have to be approved. Finally to be completely fair, this does mean I get the paddle one more time; for 228 swats.
    Updated 04-02-2017 at 04:56 PM by cariadferch