Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

JulieKEames

Posted 06-29-2014 at 05:59 AM by AnalGirl1

#1 Is in my Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=169466&page=2
#2:
My Dear Anal Girl,

I told you I would like to come up with some challenge that involved those gorgeous tits of your's. Here is a particularly interesting self-bondage scenario:

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_in_bed.html

Some things to make it more interesting:
1) Use rubber bands or tie some strings around the base of you tits to make them more sensitive
2) Add the vibrator to this so that you have something to do (like cum a LOT) while waiting for the ice to melt.

Before you try this, you might want to see how long it will take for an ice cube or two to melt so that you will know this time how long you will be bound.

If you do try this, I would love to hear the report afterwards.

Spanks and Kisses,
JulieK

I had my tits pop out, because of rope tied around their base, and clamps on my nipples. the clamps were fixed to rubber bands, and the rubber bands to a rope, bound to one end of my bed. A other rope, wich was a bit longer from this end was tied to the base-tit-rope - So I couldn't make the clamps flick off by leaning back.
I tied my legs spread far. I inserted a vibrator (medium) into my ass and tied a pantys-karada with a wand-massage-vibrator, wich has a "random" level
I blindfolded and gagged me and put in earphones to listen to music. It was daytime and my room door open (but my house mates were gone for hours. they were me emergency release).
I didn't manage to bind my elbows, so I put on real handcuffs, bound to the ice release (i took 5 ice-cubes this time).

Time went on, and I got more and more aroused. The "random" level was driving me mad, and it wasn't long, when it went on "high" and I came and jiggled around - the clamps pulling on my sensitive nipples.
I never had so much pain on my nipples than this day! It made tears coming in my eyes, but it also made me hot
Well, the vibrator in my butt did his work, and I came anally next. And then not a minute after this (outer) vaginal again!
The orgasms (both sides) became less "nice" and more "cruel" - but that is a kind of "nice" I like, too! ^^
After the 6th orgasms and about 2 hours the ice was melted and I freed myself - I was really happy, but curious how it would have been, if I were stuck in there for much longer
When I wanted to bring the rope back, I stepped naked into the hallway, and saw that my male house mate was back! Oh my GOD! I don't know if he saw me, he didn't say anything, but something like this happened some time ago, and we never talked about that, too.
Crazy Day!

#3: It's a personal story from Julie to me. The story is about a bondage scenario I did, and wrote a report. Bye the way: The scenario had a hard ending!
I hope that you don't mind - but I decided to write this one as a story. While it may not seem like a self-bondage dare on the surface, as the story unfolds, I'm sure that you will be able to see how it can be adapted to a self-bondage / predicament scenario.

There is only one problem with my story. I don't have a name for you and calling you "AnalGirl" in the story makes it somewhat impersonal. I don't need your real name, but if you like the beginning and want me to continue, please give me a name that I can use in the story line to make this something special for me and you.

Spanks and Kisses,
JulieK

----------------
Julie was nervous as she approached the door to the apartment. While she has been posting to GetDare for a couple of years now, this was the first time she was meeting one of the folks from GD in person. Since she had become the beneficiary of her uncle's estate and had the money for travel and toys, she decided that online play, while fun, lacked the intimate pleasure from being there in person to enjoy someone completing one of her dares.

She selected a girl as her first dare target. This girl had agreed to try several of Julie's self-bondage scenarios in the past, but Julie had come up with a new dare and wanted to try this one out in person. She had messaged her online friend from a nearby Internet cafe, pretending she was still at home, many miles away from her target's real address. She learned that her victim, while she had roommates, was going to be home alone for the next 3 to 4 hours and so Julie decided that now was the time to act. Leaving the cafe, she made it to the girl's apartment within minutes of their last message.

She knocked on the door, ready to confront her first dare victim. As the door opened slightly, Julie meekly offered a quiet "Hello, can you help me?", meant to divert any suspicions of her real plans. The girl inside, not sensing what was about to happen, opened the door a bit further and that is when Julie made her move. Speaking in her normal voice, she proudly proclaimed "My name is Julie from GetDare and I'm here with a challenge". As she said the words, her hand came up and sprayed the girl inside with a rather fast acting knock-out gas. Julie grabbed her quickly to keep her from hitting the floor and pushed her way into the apartment, laying the girl down on the floor before reaching out to get her bag of toys. Once she had retrieved it from the hallway, she quickly closed and locked the apartment door.

Julie had to work fast as the gas only had a 15 to 20 minute effect time and she needed to get her dare subject secured before she woke up. Quickly she found a sturdy chair with arms and brought it close by, along with a pillow from the girl's bed. She began stripping her victim, pausing just briefly to enjoy the site of her near naked subject. The only article of clothing that she left the girl wearing was her bra, to remind her of the girl's avatar picture. She reached into her bag and took out several lengths of rope, a ball gag, and a pair of handcuffs. She also extracted a small vibrating butt plug and some lube. She first tied lengths of rope to each of the girl's ankle, leaving enough to tie her feet to the chair later. She also placed a doubled up rope around her waist, tying it by the small of her back. She then slid the rope down, locating approximately where the girl's asshole was, and tied a large knot there. She left the rest of what would become a crotch rope untied.

Now came the most delicate part. Too much force or pain here and her dare target might wake up too quickly and Julie was not ready for that. She put on a latex glove and squirted a bunch of the lube into her gloved hand to warm it up. She rubbed several fingers with the lube and proceeded to slowly probe her target's ass, trying desperately to get it lubed up to accept the butt plug vibrator. After succeeding in getting a finger well inserted without waking her target, she proceeded to apply a generous amount of lube to the plug itself, before coaxing it gently into her target's ass. While the girl moaned and writhed slightly, Julie was able to get the entire plug inserted without waking her victim.

Now for the hard part - to get her into the chair. Lifting dead weight, even one as slight as her dare subject, was a struggle, but Julie finally managed to get her into the chair. She looked at her watch and found that almost 15 minutes had elapsed, so the rest of the initial preparation had to be completed quickly. She leaned the girl forward and pushed the pillow behind her, between her and the back of the chair. Julie then took a rope which has a small loop in the middle of it and, placing this loop behind the chair, pulled the ends forward and tied them off just about the waist rope already in place. Having performed the most difficult part of the prep work, Julie quickly located the hand cuffs, slid them through the loop behind the girl, then fastened each hand with one of the cuffs. She then took the ankle ropes and tied the girl's feet to the front legs of the chair.

Julie's timing couldn't have been any better. As the girl shook her head to try and clear the drug induced sleep, she struggled against her bonds and opened her mouth to scream. This was when Julie shoved a ball gag into the girl's mouth and pulled the straps tightly around her head, wedging the ball deep into her mouth, cutting off any screams. As the girl continued her struggles, Julie grabbed another chair, set it down in front of her dare target, and sat down. She looked at the girl and spoke softly "Hi. As I said earlier, my name is Julie and I know you from GetDare. Actually my name there is JulieK Eames and you have performed some of my dares."

As Julie continued speaking softly, the girl stopped her struggles, realizing what Julie was saying. With that, a look of confusion, mixed with some understanding, crossed her face.

"I decided when I started to talk to you about this new dare, that I just had to be here when you carried it out. So I hired an Internet expert to track you down and tell me where you lived. Don't bother trying to tell me that your roommates are coming back or you are expected anywhere soon, as you and I just chatted about this on GD and I know you are here alone for the next 2 to 3 hours by yourself. A perfect time for my to introduce you to my latest bondage predicament. And it allowed me to have some fun both getting you into the scene and watching as you struggle through it. So how about it - are you up for a dare??"

As Julie spoke those last few words, she leaned over and looked her dare target in the eyes, their faces only a few inches apart. Julie could almost sense the resignation and acceptance of her latest challenge in the girl's eyes, moments before she nodded her head in an affirmative response.

The rest of the Story and my Report is in my next Blog Post.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 965 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments