Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

No fap

Posted 07-06-2017 at 05:03 PM by jacim

I am beginning a personal challenge:

I have gone 5 days without fapping, i have cut out sugary snacks before bed, and starting today, I am only taking cold showers.

I will try to keep this experiment going for a month; maybe more if I like it or less if I hate it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Characteristic of my Perfect Dom

Posted 07-06-2017 at 11:43 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am very picky when it comes to choosing a Dom. And it makes it even worse because I have been spoiled by having one of the best Doms in the world as my husband: Asslvr!

I posted an ad a few weeks ago looking for a part time/temporary Dom. To be honest, I don't even know what that means!

What I do know, is that I need somebody who is going to be caring. I want somebody who will say nice things when I am feeling sick, who will not run away when I cry, who will ask me how
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Likes & Limits

Posted 07-05-2017 at 10:38 PM by PennilessData
Updated 12-17-2017 at 06:14 PM by PennilessData

- Hidden Humiliation, Lycra, Swimming Dares, Speedo Dares, Hidden Crossdressing, Fake Bulge Dares, Underwear Dares, Pool Dares, Tight Underwear, Clothing Swap, Pick My Clothing, Pee Holding Dares, Jockstrap Dares

Love Hate - Want But Often Hate
- Public Humiliation, Tight Clothing, Bikini Dares, Gym Dares, Cockring Dares

Soft Limits - Possible Negotiation
- Non Hidden Cross Dressing

Firm Limits
Slavery, Nudity, Dangerous, Permanent,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Special Times With My Girl

Posted 07-05-2017 at 09:25 PM by pt26

Wow… I do not even know where to begin journal. First off I got to go visit my beautiful girlfriend for a week and take part in her dad and stepmom’s wedding. Despite the busyness and craziness of the wedding we were able to fit in some playtime as well. As usual when we are together I ended up domming her most of the time (I don’t know why but it’s much easier for me to dom in person than over skype it is like when she is there right in front of me I just go for it). But she did give me the most intension...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 2.50 average.

Spread Love, Not Hate Please

Posted 07-04-2017 at 08:35 PM by The Slutty Princess

Today was the first day that Sam and I experienced some hate speech during our wedding planning. Now, hate speech isn’t something new to either of us. We have heard people make snarky comments to our face and even behind our backs...I can’t even count on my hands how many times I have been told that I am going to Hell. (But so be it, if I live the rest of my life happy, I’m fine with being sent to Hell!) Anyway, Sam and I are used to the rude remarks and facial expressions but I have never gotten visibly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Rainbows

Posted 07-03-2017 at 04:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I love rainbows! They are so happy and cheerful and colorful! And I love color! Color adds so much to life. Life in black and white is boring.

Reds and oranges and pinks that make up sunsets! Blues of the ocean! Green foliage!

Rainbows also mean
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Wedding Update....34 Days!

Posted 07-02-2017 at 09:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

It’s starting to get very real! Sam and I have selected our wedding venue, sent invitations, selected our wedding parties, hired a DJ and photographer, and paid for catering! 34 fricking days and I’ll be walking down the aisle with the love of my life!

A few weeks ago, we had spent the weekend touring different venues and we came up with our decision shortly after the trip. Sam and I had decided to select an old rustic and renovated farm property for our wedding venue. The venue is gorgeous,...
Posted in Uncategorized