Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rate this Entry

the end

Posted 10-16-2016 at 10:35 PM by bleonav06

30 minutes ago I was laying in bed thinking about something quite brilliant in my own opinion and within 5 minutes my eagerness to research turned into darkness and emptiness. what changed? I am not smart enough to know and maybe that is why I do not belong here. I belong somewhere else where there is nothing and I am not forced to live this life of pain and misery while i drone on feeling like the robots that we all are. The first person to correct any grammar of mine in this will be stabbed do not fuck with me on this. Back to business, the world is so god damn unfair. there should be food open at more convenient times and my weed dealer should not flake out on me because that is just fucked up. I want life to be like a story book and maybe that is my fault. I was fed the lie that if you worked hard and you were capable then you would be able to do whatever you wanted. But that is a flat out lie. The world sucks and so do most people that live inside of it. That is why I am going to find out what is at the end of the tunnel, and maybe one day I can come back and show you all what it is really like, or ill just rot in the ground with some sort of gruesome injury. Itll probably be the latter because god does not exist. Anyone that believes that god exists is a fucking moron. Like use your fucking brain. So either all of recorded science is wrong and some douche in a white cloak created everything and has just always existed, or you all are retards. I am going to go with the latter on this one as well. People in general are so dumb and it is frustrating. They make retarded decisions because they don't use their head ever. they just act on impulse too much, and I know what you are going to say, you killing yourself is impulsive and I am more than fully aware of that but I have been thinking about this for a long time and I think that this is the right decision for me. I could never fit into society and I cannot even go 12 hours sober without breaking down into an extreme fit of rage, breaking 3 cabinets and maybe my hand in the process. I am not even capable of simple time management. I hope this whole world is burned to the ground and that every person burns to death while crying and screaming because that is what most people deserve. Most people are so worthless and annoying and I wish death upon them. If you are a friend of mine reading this then I apologize for your demise but maybe it is your fault for choosing such a shitty friend. For not looking past my looks and for befriending such a massive shithead. For caring for someone so unlovable and unbearable. I will see some of you in hell someday so feel free to chat with me when you see me, or we can maybe rot in the ground near each other but whatever happens fuck you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2349 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Okay, it sounds like you are really in a rotten mood. It also sounds like you feel people can't see the person who you are on the inside. Instead, they see your looks first. Then your body, but forget that you are intelligence. You are a special person in your own way. You have emotions, you are a caring person. You do have your own views on things that you strongly believe in. There two kinds of people. The first, look to that person who you are and what makes you click. They see first in your heart over looks and your body. They listen to what you have to say and share. They value your views and respect you for them. The second kind, is more interested in your looks and your body. They will agree with you to gain that closeness to you. But, they don't care that you have a mind. That you are a very special person in your own way. They just see one thing. That attractive woman you are. Which is truly sad.

Everyone has that right to believe in "God." It is up to each person to choose what they believe and feel in there heart. What they believe and feel in there soul. Yet, the actions of the world, goes in so many ways with so many thoughts on the "Father above." Yes, is there a true "God?" Only your own heart can answer that. The trials of life for each person is for a purpose. Those great days of joy and pure happiness come for everyone at some point in there life's. As there are those days of pure sadness and challenging days. But, it is for a reason! Your heart speaks to you with those thoughts. As does your inner peace within you.

Actions of yourself can go either way for you. Because, that is how life is. It will never change. Self confidence of oneself can go either way as well.
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome to the real world hun.
    Life's a bitch for real more bitchier than any ugly bitch one will ever meet in their lives.

So stop caring what others say or do..just do what you feel is right cos ultimately you decide the course of your life.
    For me the last many years have been so rough that I hv stopped caring about it at all.
    But going back to your post. You dont believe in god but believe in hell. How could that be. When the real hell is actually what we all live in nowadays.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JONTYTHEKING View Comment
    Welcome to the real world hun.
    Life's a bitch for real more bitchier than any ugly bitch one will ever meet in their lives.

So stop caring what others say or do..just do what you feel is right cos ultimately you decide the course of your life.
    For me the last many years have been so rough that I hv stopped caring about it at all.
    But going back to your post. You dont believe in god but believe in hell. How could that be. When the real hell is actually what we all live in nowadays.
    what do you know about the real world?

I dont care what others say or do I care about how my life is. And my life sucks and I do not see myself possibly living a happy life so I might as well cut the experiment short.

I don't believe in hell, I stated right after that (it was an attempt at humor, not one of my strong suits apparently) something about rotting in the ground. The world is only hell for some people, while other are happy as can be
  4. Old Comment
    You are not unlovable.

Anyone who tells you that you are unlovable or generally not worthy of love and respect is speaking out of their own inability or unwillingness to love and respect themselves.

And if you are not unlovable, then you are not unbearable either. "Love bears all things." Be gentle with yourself. Please. Do whatever you need to in order to love yourself, actively; get what you genuinely need. Because you deserve to be loved, first by yourself.
    Posted 10-17-2016 at 12:57 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Believing you can do whatever you want is on par with believing in God. In reality neither is that unreasonable. There are certifiably genius people with PHDs who defend god consistently and convincingly. I'm an atheist personally because, I'm not sure I want to believe in god and I don't feel I have enough information to be certain.

However if you want some perspective, let me refer you to a couple of famous christian apologist, who often defend a monotheistic gods potential existence. One would be William Lane Craig. He debates and defeats people who are renowned agnostic biblical PHD historians like Bart Ehrman, PHD physicist like Lawrence Krauss, and PHD neuro Scientist like Sam Harris. The other apologist I would recommend is Alvin Plantigna, well renowed and I believe an influence of William Lane Craig. Alvin is referred to by many apologist debaters as kind of an expert.

I wouldn't commit to any religion without being super convinced because, most of them won't let you come back philosophically if you have left them, which could be very psychologically disturbing if you later find you are wrong. Just something to think about though.

Basically DO NOT GIVE UP. There are A LOT of things to consider. I don't think there is even one good reason to give up. There are many many potential outcomes and ways to potentially value them.
    Posted 10-17-2016 at 05:19 AM by Bustmyblueballs Bustmyblueballs is offline
    Updated 10-17-2016 at 05:35 AM by Bustmyblueballs
  6. Old Comment
    The mood you're in right now - I've been there. Ive been there more than once.

I won't offer you words of advice because right now they're no good. But if you need someone to shout at the sky with and complain that life's completely unfair then I can do that. You don't wanna know how close I got...

Point is I came around. The only way I managed it was through talking to people. Complaining about how harsh life is, ans letting them tell me why life is worth living. After I broke down I understood how good life is, how much love people are capable of all the time, and why happiness isn't what you should strive for.

Anyway, you know where to find me. Never face something like this alone. Never.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    The first person to correct any grammar of mine in this will be stabbed do not fuck with me on this
    That should be corrected to "The first person to correct any grammatical mistakes of mine will be stabbed. Do not fuck with me on this."

Please mind your grammar.

Come stab me.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    That should be corrected to "The first person to correct any grammatical mistakes of mine will be stabbed. Do not fuck with me on this."

Please mind your grammar.

Come stab me.
    You bastard! I hope you are a deep sleeper