Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

pizza guy release method by omegleman

Posted 06-30-2016 at 07:00 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 06-30-2016 at 07:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Hallo,

Du bist volkommen nackt.
Du präpariest dich mit einem Dildo im Arsch, den funkgesteuerten Eiern in der Pussy.
Dann schreibst du auf deinen Körper "Blasestute" "Ficksau" "ich machs mit jedem".
Kette mit "Slut" aufschrift umlegen.
Du trägst den o-ring gag.
Stell die Eier auf low.
Schlüssel irgendwo deponieren, wo du nicht rankommst.
Dann fixierst du deine Hände auf dem Rücken mit den Handschellen.
Und warten und warten. Und warten. Evtl Kommen und warten.
Dann dem Boten die Tür öffnen und ihn reinlassen. Dann den Schlüssel suchen lassen, du darfst nicht helfen.
Biete ihm ne extra Belohnung an.

Guten Hunger

I will repeat a bit in english and report in english:
I tied my upper and lower leg together, so i had to crawl, holes filled, degrading words written on me, wearing a collar and O-Ring gag. My hands cuffed on my back with the keys on a cupboard I couldn't reach.
A pizza was ordered already and so I had to wait more than half an hour with that slow eggs in my pussy, excited/afraid about what's going to happen.
The bell rang and I opened the door (in a weired position - he saw my ass first, then slowly the door opened). I turned around, looking at a young man (lucky me!). He saw the sign I made "please find the key and open my handcuffs".
he said something like "hi. you look good." came in "you want me to search for the key?" i nodded. He went around the room, dropped the pizza on a table, found the key (not really hidden), came to me, "what would you do to get the key?" I licked my ring-gag. "You want to earn yourself a free pizza, do you?" I nodded.
He opened his belt, I put my face next to his crotch, but before he pulled down his boxershorts he played with my tits for a minute.
Then I gave him a blowjob... or a facefuck through the gag. He came quick, touched my ass and pussy (realised i was wearing a buttplug), opened my handcuffs and left.

I loved this release method!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3123 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Fricking hot,
    Thanks for sharing this report