Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

To the bastard.

Posted 08-21-2011 at 02:31 PM by nellybell
Updated 08-21-2011 at 04:07 PM by nellybell

To the bastard who changed my sig,
If you did not save what was originally in there, I'm going to slit your throat in your sleep. I always wanted a nice leopard pelt hanging around
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gone, Gone, Gone, So long!

Posted 06-25-2011 at 09:58 PM by nellybell

So I haven't been a round a whole ton in the last few days and I'm about to completely disappear for four or five days.

Just thought I would give peoples a little heads up and to know I'm not off in some cornor in depression mode or something.

For those with my yahoo and have yahoo yourself, I will have my phone and a way to charge it. Although I don't know what kind of reception I'll have.

Going camping so maybe I'll have some piccies from it :3 Beaching
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Numerals

Posted 12-15-2010 at 08:43 AM by nellybell

In the spirit of annoying the hell out of angel, send me numbers and I'll write something about you :3

<3 you angel ^^
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

eternity

Posted 06-08-2010 at 12:13 PM by nellybell

Soo I have only two days of school left! yay! BUt there is a problem >.< I am stuck in almost 4 hours of study halls a day because most of my classes are done and I'm exempt from tests. I was wondering if anyone out there in GD land has any lovely ideas for things to amuse me? (Non sexual >.< I'm not talking about dares here at all) I am going to start doing crazy stuff soon I fear .... >.>
The other day I got a hold of someones yearbook and started writing >.> by the
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dren

Posted 06-05-2010 at 09:48 PM by nellybell

Sooo I just got back from going out to the movies with friends to see Splice. We ended up changing last minute and actually went to the theater. I forgot my I.D. like a dumbass so we got tickets to go see Prince of Persia. To make a long story short, we snuck into Splice. (more or less just walked in but whatever xD)
.....We sooooo should have stuck with Prince of Persia......
There is a reason this movie is rated R >.<
I'm not going to give away what happpens
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mismatched

Posted 06-05-2010 at 12:26 PM by nellybell

Soooo I'm going to go see splice tonight!
THe funny thing is though the movie thats playing after is Sex in the city xD. Somehow, to me, those movies just dont seem to mix together too well in my eyes xD and I'm going to go see it with guys. xD
I have this feeling that we aren't going to be staying for it. xD (just call it a hunch =P)
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suicide

Posted 06-02-2010 at 08:39 PM by nellybell

Well I have to say hat this is not exactly the happiest topic to have for a first blog post but such is life....
I found out recently that my friends ex killed himself. I wasn't a close friend to him, but I still knew him and had hung out with him and chris when they were dating. (Yes they're gay)
I guess I'm not like crying sad, just this sense of loss. Just stupid stupid loss. Turns out he had been cheated on and got completely drunk and jumped.
All I can think is why. I don't
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized