Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kirrik

Rate this Entry

The Beginning

Posted 12-18-2012 at 03:22 AM by kirrik
Updated 01-06-2013 at 08:47 PM by kirrik

I have been in negotiations for a couple weeks with RoseBrat89. I'm not specifically required to keep a blog, but I wanted to anyway, to help keep a more accurate record of my reports to her. I am required, however, to give her very detailed reports. At the least, a report for each task/challenge I complete for her and a weekly report regarding my daily rules.

This is my first formal D/s relationship (though it's only trial run at the moment). I've been involved in my local kinky community for many years, and while I've topped and bottomed many times (and even subbed for a weekend a couple times), I've never, as I said, been in a full D/s relationship. So this is still a little new, yet very exciting for me. I love being able to say "I have a Mistress."

The other day, we finally formalized it. She proposed to me her rules, and I accepted them. They are listed as such:

1. No cumming without my permission, except once a week, while playing with others in real life or with your fiance. I will not get in the way of your love life with her. Regardless, you must always report to me when you've cum and how many times.

2. You must edge at least 3 times a day

3. You may use the bathroom to pee 5 times a day for free. Any extra uses will require either 10 minutes of kneeling time before you pee, or 15 minutes after you pee. Poop does not count as a bathroom use. That may be done freely. (If you are at work/school and have gone over, you may make up 15 minutes when you get home)

4. You must wear female panties under your clothes 3 times a week for the duration of the day. (Obviously you may remove them to use the bathroom, shower, masturbate, etc.)

I accepted them, and I think they are fair and modest for our beginning trial run. I've already done a full day of panties and having to kneel once for peeing 7 times in one day. The edges might start to become a bit much, but luckily we have the whole Christmas break to figure things out. So far, the rules are not interfering with my regular life.

I'm excited for the journey ahead, I already have my first challenge and I am going to post a report on how it went shortly.

Edit: 1/6/'13. Now that break is over and my next semester of college has begun. I have morning classes on Mon, Wed, and Fri. So my Mistress has instituted a bedtime for my well being.

Rule 5: Bedtimes: 11 pm on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays. 12 am on Mondays, Wednesdays. No bedtime for Friday & Saturday.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1917 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments