Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Introducing...My New Avitar.

Posted 06-26-2008 at 02:31 PM by 2EggsOverEasy

Yep, it didn't take me long to get bored with my initial avitar. Plus, after seeing some of the excellent work other have done, I felt the need to step up my game just a bit...

The new result? Well, it just a little more me...

Rest assured. I came before the chicken.

Now go be daring...
Attached Images

Posted in Excite
Old

Dumb Username

Posted 06-25-2008 at 06:06 AM by 2EggsOverEasy
Updated 06-25-2008 at 02:06 PM by 2EggsOverEasy (dumb typo)

Well when I finally registered on the site, I thought I was feeling all creative and unique when I created my username. Seriously, who would call themselves by something you order off a menu at Waffle House?

Unfortunately, I didn't actually Google my username before I committed to it. Apparently there's a 25/M in Milwaukee, WI, USA already beat me to it. (And according to his ad on adultfriendfinder, he's quite the creep! Not that I'm passing judgment or anything...) On top of that there's...
Posted in Hindsight
Old

About My Dares

Posted 06-24-2008 at 05:49 AM by 2EggsOverEasy
Updated 06-24-2008 at 11:11 AM by 2EggsOverEasy

I figured I should probably explain some about the dares I've posted recently. There is some common thread to them, if you have figured that out already.

Personally, I'm not into dares that require a trip to the grocery store, the home improvement store AND a little boutique on the corner. C'mon, who has 250 feet of rope, five pairs of handcuffs and three gallons of maple syrup? If you do, great, but I don't.

I am into dares that require little more than a willing spirit...
Posted in Insight