Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 2EggsOverEasy

Excite
Old

What a Jolt!

Posted 07-02-2008 at 06:14 PM by 2EggsOverEasy

Who would have thought that a dare about an electric meter would get y'all so charged up? Certainly not I!

I do have to admit I'm shocked, pleasantly shocked, with all of the wonderful praise you've offered.

While I understand that an individual's reputation really doesn't mean too much, I still take great pride in recent surge of reputation comments I've received. I only hope that I can continue to live up to your expectations!

However, since I am also...
Posted in Excite
Old

Hey! I'm A Member!

Posted 06-30-2008 at 07:37 PM by 2EggsOverEasy
Updated 07-15-2008 at 07:30 PM by 2EggsOverEasy

Well glory be, I'm a member. I don't know when (or really how) it happened, but I feel like I should have celebrated the occasion! Maybe blown a candle out? Maybe performed a celebratory dare?

Anyway, I just realized it, so here's to me. Wahoo!

Okay, I realize this is rather inane, but in my world, I believe that we should spend more time celebrating life's little achievements.

Plus, I'm past being scare of chat, so I felt it was time to move this blog along......
Posted in Excite
Old

Introducing...My New Avitar.

Posted 06-26-2008 at 02:31 PM by 2EggsOverEasy

Yep, it didn't take me long to get bored with my initial avitar. Plus, after seeing some of the excellent work other have done, I felt the need to step up my game just a bit...

The new result? Well, it just a little more me...

Rest assured. I came before the chicken.

Now go be daring...
Attached Images

Posted in Excite