Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 2EggsOverEasy

Rate this Entry

Hey! I'm A Member!

Posted 06-30-2008 at 07:37 PM by 2EggsOverEasy
Updated 07-15-2008 at 07:30 PM by 2EggsOverEasy

Well glory be, I'm a member. I don't know when (or really how) it happened, but I feel like I should have celebrated the occasion! Maybe blown a candle out? Maybe performed a celebratory dare?

Anyway, I just realized it, so here's to me. Wahoo!

Okay, I realize this is rather inane, but in my world, I believe that we should spend more time celebrating life's little achievements.

Plus, I'm past being scare of chat, so I felt it was time to move this blog along...

Now go be daring...
Posted in Excite
Views 3711 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done you! *claps*
    Posted 07-01-2008 at 12:24 PM by Collared_Slave Collared_Slave is offline
  2. Old Comment
    yay! I'm glad you decided to not be afraid of the chat anymore! Well, I'm sure it involved a bit more than a simple decision, rather more like moving mountains with a broken collar bone and no pulley system.

Anyway, here's to you!! ::throws confetti all over everything... because doing it online is so much cleaner than throwing it all over my house::
    Posted 07-01-2008 at 10:10 PM by Sorrow Becomes Her Sorrow Becomes Her is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I was thinking... since you're a member and ovr you chat fear and all (supposedly)

I think it's time you are included in the list of people we will bite without hesitation.

>=)
    Posted 07-01-2008 at 10:11 PM by Sorrow Becomes Her Sorrow Becomes Her is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Maybe I'm not quite over my fear of chat...yet.

Yeah, that's the ticket....