Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Happy Birthday Aimee!!

Posted 03-05-2017 at 04:55 PM by IceMaiden

For all her complaining, all her protests that she is getting old, it is finally here. Aimee's birthday has arrived. I know she has had plenty of birthday spanks, and spent the day with her beautiful Ashley. She is a lucky little girl. She may be a year older, but is not one jot more mature, and we don't want her to be.

Happy birthday Aimee, and here we have a little birthday treat where you can sing to yourself naked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgmWxwW6KaU

Happy birthday beautiful lady!

I consider myself blessed to have you as a friend and I am so happy that we got talking all that time ago and became good friends. (Even if I did try to get you spanks and pain to begin with. )

I know that I can always ask you for advice or help without fear of being judged and as shown just recently I trust you very much. I adore your sense of humor and your random thoughts and observations so much, you make me giggle so often. You are beautiful and amazing and deserve a perfect day and I hope you get lots of presents and cards and cake and diet coke and spanks and bruises and rope and everything that you ask for!

Don't ever forget how amazing and wonderful you are or let anybody tell you any different. You are perfect just the way you are and I am both honoured and blessed to have an Aimee in my life.

Love you lots. ♡♡♡

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 981 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday Hearty! I hope you have the most fantastic day and get spoiled sooooo much!