Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Valentines? Bah humbug.

Posted 02-14-2017 at 05:35 AM by AbusiveMaster

I hate valentines day. Those of you who know me a little may not be surprised to find that out. Those of you who know me well certainly wont be surprised that I am going to enter here into one of my rants.

I shall begin with the cards. I hate greetings cards. I hate having to spend up to £5 to tell someone "enjoy this day that was created by the person conning me out of the cost of this card." I mean seriously, it is a bit of fucking cardboard. All greetings cards should
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting one

Posted 02-28-2017 at 02:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden came to visit me today. She will be here 3 days. Due to unavoidable commitments though, we are only able to see each other a limited amount of time every day.

Today we got two hours together, which is not enough. We will have longer tomorrow. But even though two hours is such a very short amount of time, it was worth every second of planning and worry, and I wouldn't trade that time for anything. It is safe and fair to say that I am, if anything, more in love with my
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting two.

Posted 03-01-2017 at 02:13 PM by AbusiveMaster

I arrived on time, but the silly slut didn't take her phone with her. She was eating breakfast and I had to ring the bell to be let in after trying repeatedly to call her. When finally I did get in, she complained I was late, then turned her face away to eat a banana so I couldn't see anything phallic going into her mouth. This after I had deepthroated her the day before to the point she is still complaining about a sore throat.

After she had eaten her banana, and shushed me so she could
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting Three

Posted 03-02-2017 at 06:16 AM by AbusiveMaster

So today was the third and final day of Icy's visit. And a short day. We had planned to spend around two and a half hours together. Unfortunately, fifteen minutes in, I was called away for a minor emergency. We said our goodbyes, kissed, and she was to make her way to the train.

Luckily though I managed to fix things quite quickly. About half an hour later I had resovled the problem, and surprised her by knocking on the door. The plan was that she opened the door, thinking it was
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New loves

Posted 03-04-2017 at 02:39 PM by AbusiveMaster

Since meeting my Icy, there is a new list of loves. I have loved my girl for a very long time now, but I never knew....
  1. I love the way my chin rests on her head when we stand and hug.
  2. I love how her head nestles into my chest.
  3. I love 2 even more when she is blushy and hiding.
  4. I love the way she blushes and turns away.
  5. I love when she looks into my eyes and I can see our love.
  6. I love the way she nuzzles her cold bottom into my crotch to warm herself up.
  7. I love the way she does exactly
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you....

Posted 03-09-2017 at 02:32 AM by AbusiveMaster

On, or around, the 16th of June, 1987, two people I don't know had sex. I have no idea if it was wonderful, multi-orgasmic screaming, rolling in the sheets with sweat dripping fucking or, perhaps more likely, a 30 second rut and a quick, desultory spurt.

I was nine years old at the time, and wouldn't have thanked you for the knowledge, or really understood it. I was much more concerned with important things, such as He-man and Transformers.

So why mention two strangers doing
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Early present

Posted 04-19-2017 at 07:16 AM by AbusiveMaster

It is so hard to Dom the two most beautiful girls on the site - on the planet in my opinion. Everyone should feel sorry for what I have to go through on a daily basis.

Take today, for example. My birthday is very soon, and - for timing issues - my girls decided to give me an early present. We joined together in a skype conference call. Hearty was already naked, and Icy stripped soon after the call began.

I was informed that my girls planned to orgasm simultaneously for
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized