Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Done with underwear

Posted 06-07-2023 at 01:18 AM by ClaireScott

Hello GD, I’ve been spending more and more time without clothes on and I’m fully embracing the naturist side of me. It’s finally warmed up here where I live, and the nude beach has been my favourite place these past few weeks. I’ve been going there 3-4 days a week, just soaking up the sun completely nude.

I’ve also decided that I won’t wear a bra or underwear anymore (except during that time of month). I want my body to be as free as it can be, and I’ve felt somewhat restricted by undergarments....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Rules

Posted 06-22-2023 at 02:32 AM by pluky
Updated 07-17-2023 at 12:47 AM by pluky

This blog post will contain the ongoing rules of my DS dynamic.

𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉. 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉. [update]

BDSM 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘

𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍

⚪ My Dom is superior to me at all times, thus ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Condition myself to be aroused

Posted 07-02-2023 at 06:49 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-04-2023 at 09:26 AM by KinkyBBW (Adding information)

So I have this idea to condition myself to be aroused everytime I see or hear a person. I am going to test it with a subject that I'm already attracted to, but doesn't cause me to be aroused just by site (or sound) and if it works, I am going to try it with ... Not sure who but someone I'm not currently attracted to.

So, starting tonight, everytime I pleasure myself I will be looking at pictures/videos of my favorite bands singer, listening to music from my favorite band, or listening...
Old

Conditioning Myself Results

Posted 07-22-2023 at 10:15 AM by KinkyBBW
Tags horny, training

Last night was the the concert that I was conditioning myself for. The anticipation was almost unbearable! The opening band was one that I like, but all I could really think about was what would happen when my favorite male singer came on stage! Because of where I was standing, and all of the tall people in front of me, I couldn't see him at first; but the minute I finally saw him ... Instantly soaking wet!!! 😈

I spent the entire show horny as hell. My boobs almost popped out...
Posted in Reports
Old

Aftercare need felt but not justified

Posted 08-10-2023 at 02:45 AM by pluky
Updated 08-10-2023 at 02:50 AM by pluky

I don't know if what I'm about to describe is a common sentiment, if it's valide or not, but it never hurts anyone to share.

Some days every part of my body screams I need aftercare, and I can't honestly always justify why. I feel like I want to disconnect from the BDSM world, I can't bring myself to wear my Ownership symbols and looking at them makes me feel bad. I feel a strong need to wear something comfy and casual and cute and colorful and, just surround myself with cozy and clean...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

First time figging

Posted 10-25-2023 at 12:38 PM by pluky

I'm just coming down from one of the most intense orgasms.

I don't think I have the energy to write a full on report, yet I wanted to touch on it a bit.

My Dom allowed me to cum at the end of this session at the condition of being (anally) figged at the time I'm cumming.

It sounded amazing and I didn't quite realize the predicament until I realized it.

Whenever I got close to cumming, my tensing holes made the ginger burn more, my Dom explained...
getDare Devil
Old

Giving wearing symbols a new try

Posted 11-01-2023 at 07:17 AM by pluky
Updated 11-01-2023 at 11:28 AM by pluky

Some of you might know from a previous read, others might not, but I struggled deeply with wearing a constant symbol of my submission (24/7) no matter how much I wanted to be able to do it, so I won't go in all the details about this again and why I struggled, but I ended up having to admit defeat after a couple of months, prompted by my Dom who understood my challenge even tho it didn't make him very happy.

Today I've been with my Dom for exactly 5 months, and I am willing to give these...
getDare Devil