Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Old

Mwahhahahaha i have a pc again

Posted 03-02-2020 at 07:47 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

I have repaired my PC! the boot-up files got corrupted when i moved into my new apartment 6 months ago and I've been using GetDare from my phone. however, my phone has a smashed screen and that makes reading and typing nigh on impossible. but now I've obtained a windows repair drive and fixed the issue! (for the next 30 days) i'm gonna have to buy a new OS for my PC, but my tax return should be coming in the next week or two so ill just use some of that.

But now i can officially start...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm back! And I might be asexual in a way?

Posted 11-01-2019 at 06:48 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 11-02-2019 at 05:32 AM by Twisted Kitten

Ok, so I'm not sure what I am anymore. I've noticed that lately I've only been getting off as a means of necessity. Like, to avoid Getting blue ball? (Is that a thing? I don't know if it is but I don't wanna risk it) However, I spend a lot of time enjoying lewd anime art and reading Literotica. Like, I know I definitely have a sexual preference, I love dick! (I also like boobies but hey, who doesn't?)

This all being said, when I read Literotica, yes it turns me on, but I don't really...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm taking a temporary hiatus

Posted 08-15-2019 at 07:26 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Hey GetDare! I love all of you, but times are kinda wack right now so I'm taking a temporary hiatus from here. My libido has been way down lately.

I'll be back eventually, but for the time being, I need a break.

I love you all and I'll be back when things aren't so wack. So, later my fellow freaks and geeks.

*Hugs*

-Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first time giving a blowjob

Posted 05-13-2019 at 07:17 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 05-13-2019 at 07:21 AM by Twisted Kitten

First time I sucked a dick. Ah yes. I was in 8th grade, about 13 years old. It was about this time that I was questioning my sexuality and gender.

I was secretly crossdressing and wanted a friend I could confide in. My next door nieghbors (who were twins, the kind that look different) hung out with me a lot. So I got an idea.

I would "accidentally" let one of them see that I was wearing panties by pulling them into a small wedgie and hiking up the back of my...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A legal name change and working on our mental health

Posted 05-02-2019 at 03:55 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Yesterday, I finally got to file my petition for name change at the court house.

Gone are the days of "Michael" now are the days of "Taylor" 😸😸 I would've gone with "Amanda" but I wanted a name that was strongly feminine but still technically gender neutral. Because fuck ya gender norms I'm so done with them. I'mma live in my strongly feminine gender ambiguity. Am I a "Butch girl"? am I a "feminine boy"? The world may never...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I whipped up a new fursona!

Posted 02-12-2019 at 06:06 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 02-12-2019 at 07:06 PM by Twisted Kitten

So while I was at work today, I got an idea for another fursona. But I cant draw at all, so I just looked up a free base and used that. I got the base from Sleepy Suika on deviant art.

While the base wasnt exactly what I had originally envisioned in my mind, I was able to somewhat capture what I was going for.

so meet my newest fursona! Dominic Malchiore! Id like to make more alterations in the future, but only when i can actually draw semi decently. >_<
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im finally [REDACTED]

Posted 11-08-2018 at 04:30 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 01-10-2023 at 12:11 PM by Twisted Kitten

So, my Master instructed me to [REDACTED]

and holy frazolis! [REDACTED] within like, 10 minutes!

[REDACTED]

I'M BEYOND EXCITED

I haven't [REDACTED] its driving me more and more [REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

anywho, that's it for now my fellow freaks and geeks, talk to ya later!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized