Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

Feelings

Posted 09-07-2014 at 07:16 AM by Foxy Rose

I don't understand some people. It hurts... So, since I've been a very nice person, to most at least, I've decided to bring out my other persona. I am no longer the nice girl you once knew... Bring on BITCH!!!

My feelings are so hurt and I've been confused by them for a while now. How do you simply go from liking someone, to being with someone you know the other person dislikes?

Why are people so fake? I mean, I have feelings too and you knew I liked you and wanted to be with you. So why, when you knew I dislike someone, go and be with them?

Yes, I was drunk when I got the shock of my life, but yeah. You are the cause of me turning my feelings off and now being the BITCH I was meant to be.

If anyone feels I am referring to them, you are most certainly wrong. Only one person truly know who they are. But who am I to care? He would probably still be wrong...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 483 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Whoever it is, they aren't worth it. *hugs*
  2. Old Comment
    daww thank you cutie pie *hugs back*
  3. Old Comment
    Hey, you are a very nice person with the thoughts that can backfire when you are not being respected for the person that you are. Some people just are not worth the time of day. They don't care about the respect of others. It is sad for what happened to you, and you are much better then they are. It is good to release those feelings and express what is inside of yourself. Remember, that the pain will go away and not away, yet you are learning from this something about the other.
  4. Old Comment
    My view of this person has changed now. I don't like nor dislike the guy who hurt my feelings, but I am no fool when it comes to him anymore. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement MasterDaddy
  5. Old Comment
    I just want to comment on here letting people know that I will not let them attack me on kik. Make sure of the facts before you make assumptions that I was referring to you. You are not the only person online or in my real life that I like.
  6. Old Comment
    hay Foxy

I hope you are Ok, Sorry to read this, you are a good person, (Bitch role or Nice Girl role). You must remember that a lot of men on here a Jerks and can hide behind their PC Screens. Don't worry You will work out which ones are nice and which are arseholes just takes time and a little pain

C
  7. Old Comment
    Thank you Mr C Luckily I have a great support system that helped me through this process. It helps for me to pen down, or in this case, type, what I feel. I like to express my feelings without going into too much detail And talking with you also seems to help