Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Finally

Posted 08-28-2009 at 12:25 PM by Komodo Jones

Well today is finally the last day I have to put up with my parents for a while. Starting tomorrow, I have the house mostly to myself until Labor Day, (September the 7th in the U.K.). This is actually a good thing as both of them have really been getting on my nerves this week. However, before they leave, they're making sure to annoy me one last time as I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow so that I can drive back from the Colombus airport. I wish they could depart from an airport...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Leaving GetDare? Part 2

Posted 08-21-2009 at 04:06 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody I'm just a little depressed right now or maybe I'm just tired I don't know I get those mixed up all the time. Sadly I don't get to sleep in tomorrow, because my mom's uncle died so we have to go to his viewing and his funeral which are on the same day and one right after another which I find a bit peculiar. Of all the funerals I've been to, the viewing is always the day before the funeral but I digress...
As you probably all know, I have been giving serious thought to leaving getdare...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

True Torture

Posted 08-19-2009 at 05:50 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody don't know if this is blog is going to make you laugh or be taken seriously but here goes anyways. We all know about the cliche torture techniques on this site: clothespins, candle wax, etc. However I am going to make a bold move by saying if you want to how to really torture me. If you really want to torture me take me formal clothes shopping; I can't stand it! I had to got get a sports coat today because my old one doesn't fit. I already have a tuxedo, have to wear it for band,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Apology

Posted 08-18-2009 at 11:27 AM by Komodo Jones

Hey I know a lot of the guys who read this blog are on the chats last night. I would just like to apologize to everyone for saying "good night and good riddance." I didn't mean to generalize and it was mainly meant for one person. So if you guys would forgive for my sudden anger outburst that would be awesome. I love most of you guys and girls on the chats and you almost feel like family. I hope that doesn't sound too creepy lol.
So despite last night, I was also angry this morning,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Opposite End of the Silly Spectrum

Posted 08-16-2009 at 01:09 PM by Komodo Jones

As some of you may know at times I can be completely illogical and say things that don't make any sense at all. For example, I can say something as ridiculous as "Hey! That penguin is stealing your root beer!" where in actuality it's stealing your Mountain Dew. Yes I have days like that. Then in other moments like today, I am totally tired and tend to be much more serious and logical. It's just one of those things where I wish I could take naps, but something in the chemistry of my body...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's a Magirian?

Posted 08-15-2009 at 10:12 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, forgive the recent "emo" entries I'm going to try and stray away from that today. Also this may be subpar compared to some of my other entries as it takes about six hours for me to fully wake up...I've bene up for four. My mind thought it was a good idea to wake me up at 6:45 and then again at 9 on a Saturday! Sunday is easy to sleep in because usually I'm woken up to go to church, or my defnition a waste of two hours. I may be somewhat Christian but I am definitely not a morning person....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Salting a Wound

Posted 08-14-2009 at 06:53 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 08-15-2009 at 05:30 PM by Komodo Jones

First off before I start on my whole rant. I would to like thank Coyote and heishere for giving me dares to do. I look forward to doing them and I would not like to thank BillM for his rude comments. It's not like I'm not trying to get a job and an apartments. It's just that I've gotten all "we'll call you" crap and some employers are inconsiderate pricks! Anyways back to where I started.
There is another girl, not on getdare named Kathryn. She and I had been friends for about...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized