Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Collared_Slave

Rate this Entry

Would anyone notice...

Posted 07-06-2009 at 03:27 PM by Collared_Slave

if im gone.
Would anyone actually care?

I have lived 17 almost 18 years and i dont want life anymore.
Its not that my life sucks. I just have wasted it and will just keep on wasting it.

I just wish i had never existed.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7608 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, it all depends. If a person nocticed you were gone, but didn't spread the news around, than hardly anyone would notice your dissapearence.
  2. Old Comment
    One could argue that it is impossible to 'waste' life. Every interaction, every decision, every omission, every lost opportunity contribute to the person we are today. In that sense, nothing has gone to waste - everything has been used and incorporated into the essence of who we are.

Now, you could also argue that the total sum of all of those experiences haven't created the person you want to be. Should that be the case, the solution is always future-oriented - a decision made today, an opportunity taken tomorrow or a brush with fate next week can dramatically alter who you are.

Now as for your initial query - would anyone care? Probably someone would, but there's no guarantee. If you're not close enough to anyone to know for a fact that they'd care...is that really who you want to be? If that's not who you want to be, then see my paragraph above. If it is, then you should be happy you've accomplished what few others ever have - you've reached nirvana.
  3. Old Comment
    What kind of response are you hoping to get here?

Everyone exists so the care for simply existing is exactly the same for everyone. So you don't get any extra care for just existing.

What have you done to cause people to care for you?
  4. Old Comment
    So your life doesn't suck? Even if you are wasting your life it's yours to waste. And if that is your major problem, try doing something about it. Instead of suicide, which I think you are talking back unless I'm wring, why not try and do something that isn't a waste?
    If you're only 17, you have so much more time in life to do whatever you want to do really. I'm very sure people would care.
  5. Old Comment
    omg you had fun with me one point
  6. Old Comment
    Cry for attention? Why post this here?
  7. Old Comment
    I know blogs are for feelings and whatnot, but... really? getDare isn't the best place for this sort of thing =\
    Posted 08-26-2009 at 12:38 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  8. Old Comment
    sod given up, fight till the end and make your life worth it, stand up and be noticed