Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Week Long Explicit Diaper Dare

Posted 12-17-2016 at 01:10 PM by JTN2010

Link to Dare

I'm going to write this as I go so the tense might get kind of confusing (I might try to clean it up at the end)

So pretty excited for this dare. My plan is to start on Saturday (12/10) and go until Friday (12/16) but before that I wanted to do a bit of planning.

Rules Clarifications/Adjustments
I am making a couple clarifications/adjustments to the rules to keep myself honest.
  • For the sleep before 8 I must be actually asleep before 8pm, can't leave bed until after 4am for any reason, and can't be asleep before 5pm (just to prevent like counting a nap or something).
  • Full day in diapers/double diapers is basically from waking up (with a bit of wiggle room of course) to waking up. So if I choose double diapers I have to sleep in them.
  • Leaking diapers doesn't count forcing a leak (for example no matter how dry the diaper is, it'll always leak if I'm laying on my side, in my experience).
  • The hours with a pacifier must be mostly full (basically only a small portion of that hour can not have it in my mouth, for drinking for example)
  • Wetting and messing in public must happen outside my vehicle at least 1 block from my home (or a reasonable distance from my vehicle). Basically I can't just wet when I step outside for the mail to count it.

Planning
I might have one conflict day. I should still be able to wear and use, but I definitely can't like double diaper, for example. Maybe two days like this.

For 251 I'll need to average gaining 36 points a day. For 171, I'll need 24.5 a day. That's the net though. To get an idea of how much I need to do, I need to know how many full points I'll need. I'll can probably get by changing 2-3 times a day (2 will be rough since that's likely one in the morning and one any other time), and 1-2 showers a day (I typically shower everytime I mess so that'll be rough). With that I'm up to 51-61 points gained per day for 251, and 40-50 for 171.

Part of me wants to sort of make a plan, which might be realistic but I think to have more fun instead I'll just play it by ear, just knowing those are my sort of target numbers.

Day 1 Update (9:30pm) Current Score: 14
First day, only went okay, did much worse than anticipated but not terrible. I knew I'd be out and about most of the day so I didn't do double diapers. My first diaper didn't last long at all (mostly because I had a lot of drinks the night before and my first wetting was quite heavy). I ended up leaking a bit, without realizing it (and was outside with a leak), sadly none of those wettings were in public themselves. (10 points at this point)

The following diaper was also much too short as I had to mess and that only last so long. I didn't realize how long I'd been holding it (and kept walking to the bathroom to go number 2, but realized I couldn't; so seldomly am I forced to mess in diapers). I made the mistake of sitting down at one point which made it way too hard to clean without a shower, which brought me back to 0...

The current total is up to 14. I took a long walk and wet quite a ways from home, and then did an hour with a pacifier in my mouth (which I almost forgot) so I'm at +14. So far the diaper isn't terribly wet, I might try to sleep in it (although I may be up much longer). The pacifier causes some mouth cramps after an extended period of time, but I do enjoy playing with it at least (recently got my first set of adult sized pacifiers). I'm going to try to at least get another hour with the pacifier before bed.

Day 2 Update (10:00am [on day 3]) Current Points: 14
Not a great day at all. I did get 5 more points on Day 1 for sleeping in a wet diaper. I decided to do double diapers which was a bit annoying (the outside diaper was a larger size I accidentally ordered a while back, and no matter how tight I had it they kept falling down). Also they didn't get much urine at all (some) even with me doing tons and tons of small slits. Might need to change that up (also prevented leaks perhaps which could be a double edged sword.

I changed out of the diaper I slept in (-5), needed to go number 2 so I opted to use the toilet to avoid adding a shower (-10) which probably was a mistake. I did wet in public twice during the day (+20) but had a bad mess later that required a shower and change (-10). I also changed before going to bed so no sleeping in a wet diaper. Finally, this morning I realized I forgot to use a pacifier all day, so in the end I lost 5 points on the whole day which is a huge upset. I did learn if I don't sit down and the mess is solid enough I can get clean using wet wipes without feeling gross or smelling so that's good to know.

Day 3 Update (10:00pm) Current Points: 33
So I decided I needed to step things up a lot if I want to hit my goal...(Day 1 was less than my goal and day 2 was a negative day...). This means less changes, less shower/toilet use, more wetting/messing in public, more using my pacifier, and more leaks. God help me.

The day was reasonably productive but not as much as I'd want. Changed twice, and remembered to use a pacifier. I wet on a walk which leaked some (not enough to worry me) so that helped a decent amount. I forgot to update this so this is all a day late so I don't remember much details. I do remember the last diaper was quiet full when I went to bed.

Day 4 Update (2:30am) Current Points: 52
Today started out kind of slow (changed first thing in the morning from sleeping in a just super wet diaper). I, for the first time as an adult, put some diaper rash cream on because there's some tender skin down there now.

The first diaper was nothing special but I messed somewhat early and opted to change early to avoid changing plus a shower (maybe a mistake because I realized in an effort to avoid showering for negative points, I've neglected showering for normal reasons so that'll be first thing in the morning).

I had my pacifier in through a whole long movie so that helped. Finally I, intentionally, wet on a walk (generally when I feel the urge to pee while wearing diapers I go pretty quickly [I wouldn't say my bladder is weaker in general but over the year I've gotten pretty conditioned], so when I feel the urge and decide to hold it a bit for the next time I'll be out it kind of confuses some wires.

If I want to take no punishment I'll need to average a positive 40 points a day for the last 3 days (which sounds quite difficult). For the minimum punishment I need to get 30 a day. For some perspective, My best day so far is 19 points (Which I've had 3 times) so I gotta step things up a lot.

Day 5 Update Current Points: 91
(Typing these last 3 days in post so I might have forgotten details, I kept diligent scoring in a workbook, but didn't have time for a write up)

Today was the most successful day to-date. Slept in the diaper from last night, only changed twice, remembered to use my pacifier and peed 3 times in public. I was apprehensive about counting one of them because it was near my car which I originally said no to, but I was with friends and would still be in that wet diaper for hours afterwards around them (and would end up going again). The final time was after changing on a long walk in very cold weather.

Day 6 Update Current Points: 121
Fairly successful day. Slept in a very wet diaper and showered immediately after waking up. I had a very long walk (a couple miles) in the snow and peed twice. Second diaper for the day, sadly, wasn't used for extra points, and didn't last long due to an early messing (which made me regret showering so early). Finally, I went and got a haircut and peed immediately after (I held it a bit during the haircut, probably should have gone then but I didn't want to risk anything. Sadly the hair cut was the first thing on my long list of things to do so I was in a soggy diaper out and about.

Day 7 Update Current Points: 141
The final day I played safe. I needed to get exactly 20 points (since getting to the next milestone was unrealistic. So I aimed for a bit more to be somewhat safe (ended up getting 30 points, but forgot to use a pacifier). I double diapered for the day thinking it would minimize changing, hard to say if it did. Slept in the wet diaper from the night before (actually stayed up to make sure I wet before going to sleep). Put on baggy pants and went out for a walk in an already wet diaper and wet in public, actually sprang a small leak (again, making me question how useful double diapers are). So I came back and changed. Later I took another walk and peed in public (this time no issues, but I was dry to start). When I got back I felt the need to go number two which added a shower.

Result: Poor
Punishment: 500 spanks in the next 3 days split however I want. (as of writing this I haven't done any spanks but I'll try to knock out as many as I can tonight).

Final Thoughts: Very fun dare. Definitely did not go the way I wanted. I think the biggest changes were over-estimating how useful double diapers would be, and under-estimating the inclusion of using diapers regularly for going number 2. If I had to do this again I'd probably make some small adjustments (such as eating baby food for a day being worth way more). I did often almost feel like I was cheating when I'd hold going to the restroom until I was out walking (sort of defeating part of the purpose of diapers IMO, going immediately).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2561 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments