Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

One shot For Ori

Posted 05-22-2017 at 01:40 PM by eevee.velvet

A One-shot For Ori
(your avatar is where this idea came from, and this is where we get the origins. Never forget you always make this wunnolf smile!! )
I pulled at my hands, to rub my eyes. I got a bit drunker last night than I had originally planned to get but I thought everything was okay. But seeing how I can’t pull my hands right now it may not have been that way. Looking over to my wrist I see my wrists is cuffed to the frame of the bed.
That’s when I see the others, they start walking over to me. There were 2 of them and they were pulling the cart behind them.
“So you’re awake finally, I guess we can finish getting you ready, for the time.”
“What do you mean? What is happening to me? And why am I in this dress?”
“The dress is so that we have easy access to these wonderful diapers you are in. You currently have 3 of them on but of course the waterproofing has been cut in the 2 most inner ones.”
I instinctively tried to close my legs but the puffiness wouldn’t allow it, “If you leave me like this for too long I’ll get a diaper rash.”
“Oh that is one of the many plans, you are to be punished for all the drinking you did last night. And don’t worry they are the highest absorbency level. Oh and yes that burning you feeling already is the massive amount of Icy hot that is on your privates and it is the waterproof stuff. It should wear off in a few days.”
He laughed at me as he grabbed a mask off of the cart. He put it over my mouth and stuck the tubes into my mouth. Inside the mask there was a gag that kept my mouth slightly open so I couldn’t spit out the tubes.
“Now” he held up one of the tubes “this tube goes to a tank that has ice cold broth and a little special surprise, an extra strength laxative” He disappeared for a second, I assume connecting the tube. “And this tube is connected to a water tank that we are going to keep heated and I’m going to piss in it right now for you” when he did that all I could do was watch him. “Wow well that does smell ripe, and just thing it is for you!”
He moved the cart to the end of the bed lowering it. There was a fan on it, at least I’ll be getting a nice breeze, I hope. He then took a pair of headphones and tapped them onto my head with duct tape.
There was tape on the legs of diaper too making sure nothing would come out the leg holes.
“Now” I could barely hear him “This is what is going to happen. I’m going to turn this fan on very low but it won’t bring you any relief in fact it will push the smell of your dirty diaper up to your nose so you can smell your own mess. The heat is going up on high so it will get super smelly in here. Don’t worry there is an air lock on the room so no smells will get out.
“Everything works on a 4 hour cycle and it goes like this. You’ll get a drink of water. Then 20 min later you’ll get your broth. Then you’ll be allowed to sleep for 3 hours 22 minutes at which time an alarm will go off for 8 minutes this will wake you up.”
He laughed for a second before continuing, “The only break you will get is at 2.5 days in you will be given a sleeping pill so we can come in and do a check, add more diapers, add some more piss, and of course some more laxatives. This way you won’t be able to see us but you’ll know cause you’ll not be able to close your legs even more. Trust me you will have a nasty diaper rash when this is done. And maybe next time you will think twice about drinking too much.”
I attempted to get his attention, “how long?” though it came out as mumble.
“Well we will start with 5 days, might go up depending on how I feel. I might make you spend longer like this. We will see how much you are squirming in pain from your horrible diaper rash.” With that he left the room closing the door behind him.
Very soon there was water in my mouth forcing me to drink, it was slightly warm and it tasted like piss slightly. I held onto my bladder as long as I could do but it eventually because useless it let go and I was peeing whenever I had to and after a few doses of the laxative I couldn’t hold anything in my bowels forcing me to mess my diapers. After the 8th alarm I couldn’t lay still as the pain from the diaper rash got too much.
The moving around though didn’t help at all. It only caused more skin to get covered in the rash. The little bit of sleep I got thanks to the sleeping pills was nice but waking up after it was horrible. I woke up to wearing so many diapers I couldn’t close my legs at all. The dress had been rolled up exposing the diaper completely.
I was going mad just laying here in pain, with little to actually keep my mind busy besides the sleep and pain that I was in. At the end of the 5 days he came back inside.
“man oh man do you stink.” He removed the mask out of mouth, “How are you feeling?”
“I’m sore, the rash is really hurting.”
“Well the outer most diaper isn’t completely soaked yet. But I will make you a deal. You’ll spend the next week eating how I like you to and you will use the diapers for the intended purposes only getting changed every 2 days. I’ll add enough that they won’t leak out.”
“But that will make the rash worse, or at least it will keep it there won’t it?”
He nodded. “But that is the deal, you will spend the week being my little diaper slave doing exactly as I wish, I guarantee you it will be embarrassing but it will also be painful and it will teach you the lesson to listen to your drinking limit.”
I nodded. “Alright, I’ll be your little diaper slave for the week.”
He smiled releasing the cuffs. “Off the bed and on the floor on your ass. I have to piss.”
I did as he asked expecting him to pee in my mouth but he just peed on me. He put down garbage bags telling me lay down on them. Then not so carefully ripped off the tape and the diapers. The rash was bright red, he smirked.
“I’m going to wipe this, unfortunately I don’t have labels on anything so these might be alcohol wipes so it might really sting.” He ran the wipe over my rash letting me scream as he did it. “Okay that screaming is bad and bad little diaper slaves get punished.” He pulled out a gag sticking it into my mouth strapping on super tight. “Now some diaper cream or what I think is diaper cream.” He smeared it on the rash after a few seconds when it should have been relief it was actually pain. “oh that might have actually been the Icy hot.” He shrugged before grabbing 3 more diapers strapping them on me tightly. “Now what you can wear?” He left for a second returning with a dress that would just barely cover the diapers that I was wearing. “This will do nicely but we need add something to make sure everyone knows what you are.” He grabbed a bold black permanent marker and wrote on my face, showing me it in a mirror after it was done. It read “DIAPER SLAVE” across my face. “Now that doesn’t come off ever for the week in fact I might re-write it every day to ensure it stays there.”

The next week was spent with me going out with him sometimes during those times he would put me on a leash and collar and usually my diapers were very visible. A few times we had people stop and ask where the diaper bag was, he usually replied that I didn’t deserve to be changed, but if I smelt really bad then they could spank me. It was painful.
The rash never got worse but it didn’t get any better either making it extremely sore and gave me a waddle to walk. Each time I got changed he would put 3 diapers on again. The rash rarely seen fresh air and when I wasn’t walking or crawling around I was made to sit on it forced to use a wand to rub against my privates until I had orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes he wouldn’t let me stop until I was crying through my gag. Then he would take over doing it for an hour or two. Oh the gag it was in my mouth tied as tight as possible unless I was eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ori, Wunnolf hopes this makes you smile. It was fun to write and it has made wunnolf really super horny after writing it. She wishes she could touch or even ask for an oword but sadly she can’t. But as she said hopefully you smile after reading this. Add to it if you prefer.
Posted in Story time
Views 499 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments