Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

2 Dares by sonicboom1979

Posted 01-22-2014 at 08:15 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 01-23-2014 at 06:44 PM by AnalGirl1

For the public one.
Start by edging and get your pussy nice and wet. Then insert a dildo up your ass and one up your pussy. Tie a rope around your waste and through you pussy to keep the dildos in place. Sort of like a rope thong. Put on your highest heels and a skirt that is about mid thigh. Where a tight t-shirt with no bra. Put your hair up in pigtails. Go to a mall or store and shop like normal. At some point you will go into the restroom once and fuck your ass with the dildo until you edge and then stop and continue shopping. At another point in the shopping trip, go into a changing room and do the same with the dildo in your pussy. Stop at the point of edge. Finish your shopping and go home. When you get home, fuck yourself with both didlos until you cum

For the private one.
Get in a large open area in your home. You will then get naked and tie your feet together. You will then put on your handcuffs in front of you. Tie a rope from your ankle binding. Set a timer for 10 minutes. Get on your hands and knees and put on a blindfold. If you have three dildos throw them randomly in the open space. If you have less then three, find some replacements like cucumbers, carrots etc. Now tie that rope from your ankles to your handcuffs and tighten it so it is difficult to crawl but not impossible. When you are tied start the timer. YOur task is to find the 3 dildos before the time expires. After you find the first one it goes in your ass. The second one is for your mouth and the third one is for your pussy. If you find all three before the time expires, you may fuck your self with all three dildos until you cum. If you fail, you will edge 5 times for each dildo not found and are not allowed to cum. If you cum from the edges, you will spank your pussy 50 times with a wooden spoon and your ass 50 times with a belt as punishment.

I know the second one is complicated. It all made sense in my head. If you have any questions or if any is not doable, let me know. I hope you enjoy them and I will anxiously await your reports. I love how detailed you make them.

Always good to hear from you
Sir Sonic

Hey,
I did them the last two days.
Public:
I edged in my bed, put the 2 dildos in an tied a thong to keep them in place. I dressed in a black shirt, skirt and high heels - without underwear. But I took a jacket for the way to the mall with me. In the mall i carried the jacket on my arm. I got a few stares for this outfit . After 2 shops i went to a restroom and edged anally. This isn't easy and I had to become pretty rough ^^ it took a pretty long time and I did some noises other people surely heard.
After this I went shopping for bras and in one changing room I fucked my pussy until i edged. Once a customer tried to come into my changing room (because I was quiet she didn't know it was occupied) but i blocked the door - soon enough hopefully.
After about 2 hours I was back at home with sore holes and orgasmed 3 times
Thank you for allowing me to cum, Sir!

Private:
I took a large room in the basement, tied me, blindfolded me, circled until i lost track of where i was facing,threw away 3 dildos (one really big - hopefully for my mouth), circled, started the 10min and finished the ropes.
The basement wasn't a good choice. The floor was SO cold and the crawling was really hard, especially, because I had to go round a lot of things. And something sharp made a pretty big scratch on my left breast.
So I crawled around, found the first dildo.... the big one -.- So it took some time to put it in my ass, and it hurt!!! But I managed it. I crawled on and found the second dildo for my mouth. But just seconds after this the 10min were up. Damn!- punishment.
So I crawled on, found the 3rd dildo and fucked my pussy with it until i edged 5 times. This took more than 10 minutes and the ropes and cold floor became worse and worse.
But I managed 5 edges without cumming!

Thank you very much for your dares, Sir.

Kiss,
Your Slut

_________

Do you have a long full body coat? If you do, here is your task. You are going to edge yourself 4 times. You are going to make sure you are drippping wet and having your juices running down your thighs. You are then to tie your tits with a rope harness. Then put a clothespin on each nipple. YOu will also insert your buttplug. Put on a pair of high heels and nothing else. Put on your coat and go for a 20 minute walk. During your walk, at random times (whenever you want. Use your good judgemnet on time and place), open your coat and give a quick flash. Every time you do this, you are able to cum when you get home. If you don't open your coat at all, then you edge 5 more times and no cumming.

Hey,
I can't cum at the moment, so my pussy juice was running down my naked leg after 4 edges. The rope harness maked my tits "pop out" - they looked huge under the coat - and the clamps hurted! With a big buttplug - so it wont fall out - and my highest heels i went out, into the cold. I walked around and flashed when nobody was around (it was evening) - and i did this 12 times !! So thats 12 orgasms when i finally can cum again - i was so desperate this evening!
Anyway, i went home quickly after 20 minutes, because it was a wrong decision, to take the big buttplug - it didnt fall out, but it was TOO big for a 20 min WALK on HIGH HEELS. My ass is still sore a day after this And I love it !!!

Thanks for my burning ass,
Your Slut

_________

Start by getting naked. Then spank each butt cheek 50 times with a hairbrush. Then spank your pussy 50 times with a wooden spoon. Place a clothespin on each of your pussy lips and one on each nipple.

Then set up two chairs and place them back to back. You will then insert a dildo in your pussy and your buttplug in your butt. Set a timer for fifteen minutes and straddle the backs of the chairs making sure your pussy lips are spread open. Gag yourself with your panties and put on your blindfold and handcuffs. You are to stay like that until the timer goes off. If you make it the whole 15 minutes, you get to cum however you wish. If you fail and get off the chairs before the time is up, then you will whip your pussy 50 times with a belt and edge twice. No cumming for you.

The clothpins hurt badly on my spanked pussy!
I inserted the toys (the dildo is pretty long) and set the timer, i stepped onto the chairs, put my dirty (soaking in pussy juice ) panties in my mouth, blindfolded me and cuffed my hands behind my back - HOT!
Then I lowered myself on the backs of the chairs - DAMN that took some time, because the dildo was really long! But finally i spread my legs beside the chairs, so i only sat an their backs - pussy lips spread and the wood pressing agains my clit
I think that dildo has never been so deep it actually hurt! but that'S what a slut has to feel!
But after 10 minutes or so, i tried to put my weight back - away from the dildo- and i struggeled and nearly fell off. I had to use my hands and legs, so i didn't made it.
So i stepped of and whipped my pussy hard 50 times - the clothpins fell of during this beating - AND DAMN it HUUURT - but that'S what a slut has to feel!
the edges were fast, but pretty painfull, too.
Now my ass is still burning and my pussy hurting badly - I have to thank you for this!

Painful Kiss,
Your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 913 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments