Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Being Daddy Again

Posted 06-30-2015 at 10:56 AM by Komodo Jones

So some of you may have read the short blog entry that my litte girl, SubbieBrookie, recently wrote abut making the association between Father's Day and Daddie's Day seeing that we have just stared in DDLG (Dominant Daddy/little girl) play. I'd like to expand on that a little and how we got to where we are now.

So I will start off by saying this is not my first time being a Daddy but to say I know a lot abut this tributary of D/s would be a lie. My previous experience as a Daddy Dom was not enjoyable and I wont go into what happened. After all, this entry is about Brookie and me.

Now Brookie was the first to mention this idea to me and this was before we became official and we were in our trial period. She had been talking to her friend about how much easier life used to before you grew up and it got complicated. A lesson all of must sadly learn eventually and it hits you like a ton of bricks. Anyway, when she was talking about this her mind drifted to me and she asked me if I was interested in DDLG. And when she first asked me that I had no idea what she was talking about as I don't know acronyms that well. And when she told me what it was I was a little tentative because of the bad experience I had earlier that and I knew almost nothing about being a Daddy or caring for littles. But I was open and said I'd do some research on it, which I kind of did but it kept on leading to the same place that I didn't want to go and I'll just leave it at that. Regardless if we decided to go this route or not I was still planning on calling Brookie my little girl, and I still do today and she enjoys it.

Every now and then the subject would come up in our conversations such as me not being entirely comfortable being called Daddy, some short diet restriction play we did, if we ever met up she'd crawl into my bed if she was scared etc. Of course she crawls into bed with me almost every night, not because she's scared but I'll get into those reasons a little later. It wasn't until later that I decided to take that step that would lead us into DDLG.

We were having a session one night and I was trying to do some new things with Brookie and one of those was body writing. I was starting off slow and I said she could write one of three things across her boobs. "Sir's Girl", "KJ's Girl" or "Daddie's Girl." She picked the last one and I can't say I'm surprised. Later that night she almost called me Daddy but she resisted. I said she could if she wanted and she said we'd talk about it later. The day after we talked about her possibly calling me Daddy and that's usually the term she refers to me by nowadays. Every now and then she still calls me "Sir" if I ask her to do something but like I said nine times out of ten she refers to me as Daddy.

Now of course we haven't done a lot of stuff as neither she nor I know much about DDLG play. However, our main aspect is that I call her my little girl and she calls me her Daddy. This is followed shortly by the affectionate part of our relationship. I mean yes we still have sessions, and we still make innuendoes and talk about sexual stuff but a lot of nights we just end up holding each other, cuddling and kissing. And a lot of times I'll kiss her on her forehead because it just seems like something a father would do to his little girl. And because both she and I love cuddling that's usually why she crawls into my bed every night, unless she's sick or something...her choice, not mine. I put up the argument that Daddys are supposed to care for their little girls no matter the consequences but I won't got far into that.

We haven't talked about too much else. I did suggest that once I move into my apartment and we can talk on the phone more freely I could possibly read/tell her a bedtime story. We also got on the subject, very shortly of horsey rides yesterday which transformed into riding Daddy a different kind of way... But I digress.

As Brookie said in her entry any advice that we could get on DDLG play would be appreciated. I'm not asking what NEEDS to be done as every relationship is different but maybe some suggestions or pointers to either me being a Daddy or her being my little girl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1227 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments