Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Posted 07-09-2017 at 12:41 PM by darkblue
Updated 07-13-2023 at 08:49 AM by darkblue

Likes: Being submissive, orgasm control, denial, chastity, getting nude, feet, going barefoot, ass play passive and active, being pegged, dressing feminine, sissy play, being watched, serve naked, pee games including drinking, bathroom control, edging, sounding, hidden public, enema, poo.

Interested in: Needles, mild pain, humiliation, bondage.

Dislikes: Cold shower, wedgies (never got the idea nor did it), sleeping dares, eating dares (meat is a limit), degradation, mouthsoaping,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Info
Old

Pictures of my clothes and a List of Toys

Posted 07-09-2017 at 06:11 AM by Samantha88
Updated 09-03-2017 at 06:03 AM by Samantha88

My Toys and Tools:
Buttplugs, Dildos, Vibrators,

Rope,
Blindfold,
2 Handcuffs,
O-ring-gag,
Penis-gag,

2 chained nipple clamps (i can connect my pussy lips to my Collar - i can't stand straight then),
Clothespins,
Sandpaper,
http://up.picr.de/28202147hn.jpg,

Belt, Ruler, Wooden spoon,
A Chastity Belt (I have one key, the sex shop assistant the second. I have his phone nr.) http://dildoking.de/media/catalog/pr...w0082010_4.jpg...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Jumping on the Rules bandwagon ...

Posted 07-08-2017 at 08:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My Rules

1. I must ask permission to pee
a) If I do not receive a response within 20 minutes then I may go.
b) I may pee as needed during the night without permission but will inform Mr. Rainbow in the morning
c) I may do my morning pee as needed but will try to remember to message Mr. Rainbow and let him know

I wrote a blog about this particular rule a few weeks ago. It is my absolute favorite rule. I love so much about it! With our
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The Twins

Posted 07-08-2017 at 10:04 AM by scallywag100

Hello, scallywag100 has left getDare. We are twins and we are her daughters. We are 18 years old and we can be found online at random times. We hope you like us and we'll see you around!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello Mr. Rainbow

Posted 07-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

About three weeks ago, I posted an ad for a temporary/part time Dom. I honestly did not have high expectations. I am picky. I need somebody who is accepting of my unique situation (I am married to a lovely man who used to be my Dom) and who can be accomodating and flexible because of it. I also need a Dom who matches well with my sub personality (I am a brat, a little and also I have very strong views about my submission).

I was very surprised when the first response I received was from
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Edges tally

Posted 07-07-2017 at 11:42 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-02-2017 at 12:18 PM by eevee.velvet

All edges except the ones in blue have been done. Some are having to wait until wunnolf sees mistress in 2 weeks as she has been requested to wait on them. others wunnolf just hasn't had time.

Page 1 totals page 1 complete.
Regular anyway edges -
6+6+6=18
specific edges (30)
6 edges by humping a desk while plugged and gagged
6 edges with icy hot and clamps on nipples
6 edges again. Each moaning loudly like you are having the best sex of your...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

Owning a worms orgasms!

Posted 07-06-2017 at 09:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A few days ago, Jaro posted a blog about having his orgasms owned ... by none other than yours truly!

As most of you know, I was Jaro's Domme for about 6 months. It was a lot of fun for both of us, and the split was mutual. Neither of us have taken another play partner in that capacity.

Last week I read Jaro's blog about being horny. I know that a big turn on for him was to have somebody tell him when he could cum, and the best part was not knowing when it would happen.
A Butterfly Princess <3