Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

1. Old Comment

Dare reports

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Welcome back!
    Thank you! I have been Missing my kinky side and craving some abuse! so far so good and its only been a week or so! Got a couple sessions lined up, and will be writing about them as soon as they happen
    Posted 02-25-2018 at 08:48 PM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline
  2. Old Comment

Dare reports

Welcome back!
  3. Old Comment

November 2016

Wow: I'd give you great credit to succeed for 45 minutes instead. Never brought it so far, and would probably even be anxious about health issues. But I suppose I just had to work up in numbers and try it out.

Take care
  4. Old Comment

A more personal blog post

Thanks for sharing. I feel it's always helpful to at least share all the sorrows and thoughts. Coming out is always tough, as well as not coming out. Unfortunately there are still good reasons not to come out. At least not now. Anyway both is a very uncomfortable situation. That's how it is. The only question is what you can do about it or how you can handle it for yourself. Tough tough. You have all my sympathy.

Maybe there is one or more single person that you trust enough to be able to share it at least with him or her. Trainers should be capable of at least give you an ear without predjudice. Otherwise you may look for such a person outside of your environment, you couldn't even harm you by enforcing your coming out even if he or she wanted. Maybe a priest, social worker, maybe a person from an according NGO, maybe on phone. Most is better than having to keep everything for yourself.

Take your time for your situation in real life. Completing no dares is nothing bad at all. We all have real life. But keep seeking a way to explore your true self and experience your desires and needs. There must be a way to do it at least for some little time, without risking what you have achieved. If much of it is about being an athlete out of passion, and seeking a career, or at least having the potential to do it as much as you can, maybe consulting another professional athlete who already came out might help. Get all the support you can. Get them to back you up one by one.

Wish the best, whatever you do now.

Hugs
  5. Old Comment

Lost an Anal Slave Dare in a Cam Thread

Wow!!!! That sounded like ssssoooooo much fun!!! (Wish it was me) great read. Thanks!
  6. Old Comment

Im glad you enjoyed it!
    Posted 08-25-2016 at 04:04 AM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline
  7. Old Comment

A Pegging to Remember

She loves to peg me! She especially likes the flip of the power dynamic, how she is in control and I am at her will. I think sometimes there is alittle pent up anger that comes out :P but that makes it that much better!

Thanks for reading
    Posted 08-25-2016 at 04:03 AM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline
  8. Old Comment

A Pegging to Remember

You make us all jealous. :-D Some boys want to be bendover, too. Hope she liked it as well so she is going to go back on you.

What are her feelings about it? Turning the table around? Revenge fuck? I am thinking of bad experiences with men and boys in general, and now finally she can release her anger at you, hatefucking you. And after that maybe some cuddling. Aftercare. :-D
  9. Old Comment

AHHH Cam Frustration Turned Positive

Yeah, the internet. People dropping out, tops or subs, are part of the crowd. Unfortunately. Luckily we can rely on ourselves. Great that you could still make something out of it for you. :-)
  10. Old Comment

Thanks for sharing. True stories can be so arousing.