Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Kitty got a new chastity device!!

Posted 02-20-2018 at 02:30 AM by Twisted Kitten

So, about a month ago, kitty bought a silicone chastity device for like, $40 bucks from dusty flynts sexy gifts website. I went to use it, and it was too small!!! I forced it on, but after 3 hours of use, the ball ring snapped. I was pissed.

Enter this past weekend. Saturday, just got paid, big bonus on my check. Kitty decided to go to dusty flynts, and buy a new device! She bought a $200 device with a master serise padlock, another great thing, it fits!! Kitty is so excited!!

It has it's own carrying case, and came with extra plastic single use locks for travel! So they don't set off the metal detectors in the airport! Kitty has been wearing it since she got it Saturday, and after about 35 hours, kitty decided to try out anal masturbation while locked up.

Kitty usually uses her 6 inch dildo for this, but after going at it for 10 minutes, she was so horny from not being able to get hard, that she ended up using her 12 incher! I only expected to pump it up to 7 inches, but I ended up using 10 inches for each pump! After about 30 minutes, I was quivering in my cage, I kept grabbing at it wanting to physically masturbate, but whining when I couldn't feel my own touch. It was pure hell, and pure extacy.

I discovered that using the ring I was, I'm able to pull out of the device, with out unlocking, that was an issue. So now I use a smaller ring so I can't do that. But in my horniness, I pulled it out (albeit with a ton of pain in doing so) and started physically masturbating. I figured I'd make myself eat everything I came as punishment, and add a week locked up too, but I wasn't expecting to cum so much. I placed my hand to catch it, and ended up filling my cupped hand, and even spilling out more on to my bed.

After cumming tho, my horniness went away, and now I just had a 12 inch dildo in my ass, and a lot of pain as my balls were still locked in the device, just my shaft was out. I had to use the key to remedy the situation. My logical mind said "what the hell are you doing!? Are you really gonna eat all that!?" But still being in a submissive mind set, I said fuck it.and slipped up the massive thick load in my hand.

The taste was sweet, but the texture made my non horny mind want to gag. I then locked myself back up, and licked up what was spilled on the bed. That wasn't was bad since it didn't touch my lips.

Kitty is now locked up again, and has realized that anal, while locked up. (At least prolonged anal masturbation) will make her unbearably horny, and its amazing. She will deffinatley be doing it more, now that she cant force her way out of her cage.

Kitty also put her key in a jar, filled it with water and locked it shut. Then dropped the water filled jar in another container, filled that with water and froze it. So now it will be increasingly hard to get her key, making her denial so much better.

Kitty loves this new cage, and looks forward to continuous wearing of it!! It also forces her to be tucked all the time, and virtually eliminates the "bulge" issue when wearing skinny jeans!!! Making her feel even more like a real girl!!! I love it so much.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 65 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, that is really hot! I am glad you enjoyed it, even though you did really cheat with slipping out of your cage!

What did you not like about the texture of your cum though?
  2. Old Comment

my cum texture

Kitty isnt sure what it was about the texture that her non horny logical brain didnt like, perhaps it was how viscous it is? kinda like a hot lugi? like snot? Kitty isnt sure, she loves the texture of cum!!! its so warm and gooey!!!!

to be honest, Kitty thinks that right after having the orgasm, her core personality took over again, and he's super dominate, and isn't into cum eating at all. so that may have been it.
    Posted 02-20-2018 at 04:02 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline