Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jacklynn0927

Rate this Entry

Questioning

Posted 01-01-2014 at 01:24 PM by jacklynn0927

So, in life, I am a 'in control' woman, but in bed I am the complete opposite. I want to be controled 24/7. Is this normal, or am I just wacky? Haha

hmm...any feedback would be awesome, boyfriend says its normal and psychologicaly makes sense...just curious if anyone here is that way too.

THANKS!
~Jacky!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2315 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Of course it's normal.

People need balance.

Being in control all the time is not a balanced lifestyle for most people. When you're in positions of leadership, you're usually expected to behave a certain way, be certain things, and generally, you need to inhibit yourself for the sake of others.

Being submissive in bed is a way of removing those inhibitions and freeing yourself from social pressures.

It's human nature to want to let go and be wild every once in a while. It's actually a need.

When that need isn't met, we end up like Miley Cyrus.

There are people in the world who thrive on being in control at all times, but it is ultimately a very small fraction, and it's also usually because those people have found other ways of releasing their inhibitions within their lifestyles, and not everyone has that privilege.
  2. Old Comment
    Many, many submissives that I have met or chatted with online have similar feelings. I am also similar. Don't worry, you are not unique or weird in this situation!

-Alexis
  3. Old Comment
    Yay! Thanks guys! Makes me feel a little bit better about all this. Not like I'd tell him to stop being controlling, but, hey at least I know it's normal.