Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, My Brain, and I...

I'm a really random person. I figured that making a blog would increase that possibility of having a random stalker stalk me and that's why I made it... I think.
Rate this Entry

Merry Christmas to all!

Posted 12-24-2010 at 11:16 AM by Aivey

Well. It's christmas.
yay. Merry christmas (:

A shout out to a close friend: I miss you already, I know you most likely wont read this, but I love you. Really. Please be happy wherever you are, I love you. You made me happy, and changed lives of the people around you. Thank you for being really amazing I love you lots.

To anyone who reads this:
Sorry if I'm behaving weirdly these days, I've been super busy with various things, and if you ever feel "ignored" because I don't reply to a message or an IM (not that many people IM me) I'm really sorry, I really don't mean to ignore you. I'm also having these terrible mood swings, so if I snapped at you, or pissed you off in any way, I'm also sorry.

On a slightly less depressing topic:
I've been having an internal debate on whether or not I should do an audio blog or not. And I guess i really don't know.. I don't think anyone would ever bother to spend that time listening so I'm really not sure. But it really does seem like a fun thing to do :P

and finally:
hope you guys all get awesome presents for christmas (:

Ivy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1201 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments