Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Why I Don't Like Being Called a Bitch

Posted 04-15-2017 at 06:17 AM by Komodo Jones

For those who really have tapped into my psyche and have taken the time to get to know me, you know that verbal humiliation is almost a sure fire way to get me hard. If you get to know me and later on you call me a slut or a whore, I'm practically yours. This is especially true with women, and even more so if that woman wants to dominate me. However, there are three names I won't respond to well. One is ass. You calling me an ass will trigger up bad memories of an experience that was one of THE biggest middle fingers to my self-worth. The second word I won't respond to well is "boi," misspelled on purpose. If you want to say "good boy" or call me a "naughty boy" I'm perfectly fine with that but spell it with the letter "I”, you will make me sick to my stomach. If you want to know why check out my blog "Submissives Have a Choice" or something along those lines. The last word is bitch. Now normally, and still to this day, I respond very well to bitch, yet I don't like people to call me it. Why? Well this is the one word that actually has a happy story behind it and I'd like to tell it now...

This story happened several years ago where I met a member of this site in a way, I normally wouldn't establish a friendship with a person, especially a woman...I saw her naked and playing with herself. It wasn't for me exclusively, but that's kind of how I became acquainted with her as she was doing a naked show on a free cam site. After viewing her a couple times she was looking for a moderator and I volunteered even though I had no idea what I was doing. However, I quickly got the hang of it and when she would do her shows, I quickly became a mainstay as a moderator, as I would like to think I did my job well. Eventually we started talking through here and on yahoo messenger, ha remember when that was a thing, and we just fostered a friendship through that. Yeah a somewhat vanilla friendship that started by seeing her naked, who would have thunk?

She eventually moved to another cam site, which allowed her and us moderators a few more options and better ways to make sure people who were being rude or breaking the rules were forced out and stayed out. I of course followed her and during this time I was under an online Domme who was killing me with friendship and didn't really offer hardly any of the sexual stimulation that I needed to feel like a sub. After one of my friend's online cam sessions she asked if anything was wrong and I kind of spilled my guts to her about how I was needy in the sexual department. Then she said to help me she'd be willing to Domme me a little bit and she gave me a few tasks to do over the next couple of days. During this time she called me a slut, which I love verbal degradation as I've said before and she was pretty surprised on how overtly detailed I can be in reports. But that didn't start anything that was just brief little way for her to satisfy me for a little bit.

About a year passed since then and we had still remained pretty constant in talking. Like I said it was a vanilla relationship. I mean there was sexual talk but nothing much. Around this time, I had just recently broke up with my longest-running female sub to date and I was hurting bad. But later on I realized my parents would be gone for a few days and I'd be home alone and I asked my friend if she'd be willing to Domme me for those few days, and she happily obliged. She asked me if there were any specifics I wanted when she would Domme me a week before she was scheduled to and I told her I would want some rules and of course name-calling. I told her that because ever since she first sent that first message when she Dommed me the first time with "hi slut." I had enjoyed it.

The day finally came where I would be hers for a couple of days. She kept me naked pretty constantly saying I didn't deserve to wear clothes. The one time when I did wear clothes is when she made me sleep in my sheer purple leopard print thong. She also didn't allow me to touch or orgasm. Some highlights of the experience were bladder control, the second day she had me, which was a kink I had not experienced and didn't really enjoy. When the person who cleans our floors was there she had me drop my pants and underwear in every room in my house with my hands on my head for either five or ten seconds. Thankfully the housekeeper never saw me. And there was another mortifying experience for me, which you can read about in my non-fiction story in the entry "My First Experience in Situational Humiliation" in where I bought female's underwear in public.

The three main highlights though was when she verbally degraded me saying that I was nothing more than a toy for her to play with when she was bored and that her pleasure was the only thing that mattered. Despite me having a fragile ego, I really enjoyed that. Also pretty much throughout the whole few days she referred to me as "bitch" and nothing more not slut, whore, cunt, just bitch. And the third highlight was a rule that she instated that I still obey today. Whenever she says "good boy" to me I am to bend over and spank my bare ass hard ten times to remind me that even when I'm being good I am still her bitch.

Shortly after this I was a sub to another Domme and things didn't go well again. She went on a two week vacation and gave me some task to do that got boring really quickly. And this Domme said to me shortly before she left a phrase I don't like..."like you think you have a choice." I hate those words so much when they're said to me. That just takes me back to the whole situation of why I hate the word "boi."

Shortly after she said this, my friend and I talked and I was kind of in one of my moods as I hadn't talked to her for a while but we made up, even though it was my fault. During this time, I was still living with my parents and my dad had a nasty habit of disconnecting the Internet often and well computer was my livelihood and one of the few things that kept me sane back then. So a lot of times I would go to a place to get Wi-Fi, not McDonalds, or Starbucks or whatever. Oddly enough that place was my church, probably because of the solitude I had there. Back when this happened, I had a key to the church as I was kind of keeping the youth ministry afloat for a little bit. Recently our church has changed the locks, not because of some of the stuff I’ve done in there but for other reasons. But anyway, my friend and I were chatting on either Skype or yahoo at the time and I was kind of complaining about my Domme, as my friend was someone I came to with almost everything. One thing led to another and I ended up following my spanking rule a couple of times since we had ping pong paddles at our church and she eventually got me naked and had me orgasm on my knees and yell out her name when I came. As soon as I did that she said “That’s how my last Domme session was supposed to end” as it didn’t end well.

During my Domme’s vacation, I called my friend Mistress even though I wasn’t subbing to her and she picked up on that. And even though I was with a Domme at the time neglect and abuse led me to submit to my friend more officially. However, we were more casual for a couple reasons. We didn’t want to ruin our friendship and she didn’t have the time to devote to me that she knew I needed as an official sub. But she kept me denied and gave me a few tasks during our time together and was always quick to call me her bitch and she said “good boy”…a lot, which I had no problems with.

I remember this person fondly, because even though we were never official, she is still the best Domme I’ve had up to this point. She was not afraid to inject friendship into a relationship and still make me feel small and submissive. She is the only Domme to this day that did not abandon me or neglect me, she even went to the efforts to get a “slave sitter” while she went on vacation, which granted that didn’t go well, but that wasn’t her fault. And well I still love her to this day even though I’m no longer subbing to her and probably will never again. Not for bad reasons, but just reasons I don’t want to go into.

However, even though I’m still looking for a Domme at this point. Occasionally she will still refer to me as her bitch, and occasionally I refer to myself as this. Even though I am looking for a female to own me, I will forever be my friend’s bitch. It’s kind of her pet name for me and just because of how much I love her, I want that name to be reserved for her. I know it seems like a weird reason but please respect my wishes. So, contrast to this title, I like being called a bitch and I do respond to it well, but that’s usually because one of my best friends in the world is the one to call me one.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1295 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Love you forever. <3