Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

1. Old Comment

People

I know you said not to bother, but i did anyway... Im so sorry for your losses Tigey. I really am. If you ever need another ear, feel free to drop me a PM okay hun? *hug* take care x
    Posted 01-04-2011 at 10:13 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment

People

awww Tiger.... If you ever need to vent you can talk to me. *hugs* Not everyone on here is out to get you.
  3. Old Comment

First Christmas

No of course Depp there is Depp no subliminal Depp message in Depp here!
  4. Old Comment

First Christmas

I'm sure there is a subliminal message here somewhere but it is so well hidden that I can't quite figure it.

depp. Wait... why did I just say that? :/ How odd. I wasn't even thinking it and then...

weird *shudders*

Miss Tigey, I understand how difficult this is for you. I had grandparents too once and Christmas was always spent at theirs. When I thought of the first Christmas without them, it made me feel so sad and I really wondered what was going to happen. But then that Christmas came and I still had my family around me and to tell you the truth it was a great day. Christmas seems to do that. Make me smile, no matter what else is going on, and I'm not even Christian.

Last year was the first Christmas I have ever had away from my family because I spent it with Bex. It was still a magical time, and this Christmas will be the first with her as my wife, and I'm sure it will seem different again.

No matter how situations change, or life changes, it is still a wondorous time and the people we love who are no longer with us should be remembered with a smile, not a tear.

Congratulations on your graduation my darling. Enjoy it.

Love and hugs

Ian
    xXx
  5. Old Comment

What is the Problem?

It's always been a problem, especially in the military. Most likely, they would get harassed by other guys if they were openly gay anyways.
  6. Old Comment

I Have a Problem

There's a bazillion things my family doesn't know about me.

One day, they're probably bound to find out about something and be upset with me. But oh well, it won't be me telling them.

I say don't worry about it. If you ever get a girlfriend, then you might have to say something. (:
  7. Old Comment

I Have a Problem

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 444 View Comment
    I'm kinda cool with the whole 'Don't ask, don't tell' thing.
    The problem with that is that they ask ALL THE TIME! I kind of jokingly say that I am a lesbian and they get all angry about it.

*shrugs* This is why I hate religion. I can't help that I find females more attractive than males!
  8. Old Comment

I Have a Problem

I'm kinda cool with the whole 'Don't ask, don't tell' thing. You don't necessarily have to keep it a secret, but not everyone wants to know that sort of thing. TMI, you know. I've had a few friends whom I felt that we cannot continue our relationship because they had to blab it out. But if you think it's important for your parents to know, hey why not. But they've already told you that they don't like these sort of thing, there's no reason to do it unless you're self destructive.
  9. Old Comment

I Have a Problem

Some countries should just relax with the religiousness.. I don't really get it because of where I'm from.

But, if it's just trouble, do you have to "come out"? I'm doing fine with it just being my little secret, even though I know no one would hate me for it, but maybe that's related to that I know I couldn't do it on the emotional level with a guy long term.

Do it your way though, if you have to, you have to. I don't think there's a right or wrong way to do it, just "read" your family and tell them at the right moment, you know that moment where you know your Dad is gonna buy you an icecream if you ask nicely, if you absolutely have to.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2205/...cc6ef1bba5.jpg
  10. Old Comment

I Have a Problem

Tiger.
    You are a wonderful person, no matter who or what you have either unvoluntarily or voluntarily become.
    I would like to say that your family would love you regardless. I think the initial shock would be worse than the aftermath.
    That said, I obviously don't know your family and therefore cannot say that for certain.
    You know your family better than anyone darling, and only you can try to judge the best way to handle this.
    But what do I know...?
    If you need anything, you know where to find me.

*loves*
    xXx
  11. Old Comment

I Have a Problem

I would agree with erick, but family is family. You may be able to pick who your friends are, but you are stuck with your family. Just because they may not like it, doesn't make them any less of your family, regardless of how they feel about you afterwards.
    Posted 11-18-2010 at 10:31 PM by Darkbahamut0824 Darkbahamut0824 is offline
  12. Old Comment

I Have a Problem

If your family can't accept you for who you are, then shame on them. Everyone has different views, and if they disown you because of their views they should be ashamed.
  13. Old Comment

My Bubble

Question... how big is your bubble? :P

xXx
  14. Old Comment

My Bubble

I do that too lol. I hate it when people are too close behind me. I get way PO'ed. I do the samething, I slow down and let them get where they want to go even slower. Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
  15. Old Comment

My Bubble

OMG. I'm like you, I have problems with people coming into my personal space. Not only in cars, but in like crowded shopping malls, I get annoyed and stressed out by all the people around me. Sometimes I feel like just shoving people aside because really, all the effin shorties around me feel like bugs I want to sweep away. In the car though I've promised myself to keep my cool... most of the time.

Oh tiggy, if I see a car going like super slow in front of me, I'll like drive super close to them so that they'll go faster :P Strange how two minds work.
  16. Old Comment

My Bubble

I only do it when you get in my bubble which is 1 second away from my car. I would have done it to a cop but knowing them, he would have blamed it on me.
  17. Old Comment

My Bubble

I am sorry Tiger but I drive exactly like you.
  18. Old Comment

My Bubble

I don't like drivers like you... >.>
  19. Old Comment

Life

Dont worry, be happy :P
  20. Old Comment

Life

Finally a happy blog, yay Tigey.
  21. Old Comment

Life

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2...042204.jpg&t=1

Yayie!!! SISTER!!!!!!!
    (I know I'm one of the two people.. but shh!! We decided to keep it a secret )
  22. Old Comment

Life

I am -so- pleased for you Tiger; things are really looking up for you!
    Posted 09-25-2010 at 03:58 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  23. Old Comment

Life

:D
    *Typingsomewords*
  24. Old Comment

Life

I love you Tiger.
  25. Old Comment

I'm Sorry!

this is late, but *huggles*
    I wants to be your friend ._.