Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Christmas dare

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:37 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 01-07-2017 at 04:07 AM by Matt:

Your customized Christmas themed dare is imitating a (kinky) reindeer, so lets get started! For warm up spank your ass 20 times Melt an ice cube each on your nipples, your cock and balls. Put on a collar and leash, Colour your nose red (apply lipstick if available) Wear a headgear if available Now apply a peg each on your nipples Assume doggy style position Now in that position pass a string through the pegs on nipples and tie tautly your balls with the ends of the strings Now you need to walk on fours...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and equipment

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:10 AM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 09-14-2017 at 12:55 PM by Miss Lizzi

Toys I can fuck with

8inch pink sort of realistic dildo. It has balls and a suction cup.

Bimbo Lizzi likes to fuck her toy and play with her clit until it makes her pussy cum. Bimbo Lizzi loves to stick this to the wall back up slowly on to it and hump it doggy style. She also likes to put her legs in the air and use it to fuck her pussy really hard and take all 8 inches. Maybe Bimbo Lizzi should stick it to her chair ...

6inch vibrator. Purple with 'finger'...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

The logistics of my D/s

Posted 01-03-2017 at 11:51 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly

I want to preface this to say that this is how I do things as a Domme. It may not work for you and that is fine, but maybe it can help somebody just starting to figure out a way that works for them. A lot of this was learned through trial and error but for the most part, I have found a system that works for me and so I wanted to share it.

Being in a D/s relationship is more than just assigning or completing tasks. There is a lot of information that is involved and keeping it organized...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Reassurance

Posted 01-02-2017 at 03:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As a sub I am always seeking reassurance that I am pleasing my Dom in a suitable way. I want to make sure he is happy with me. I want to know that I make him proud. He is very good at reassuring me.

You make me so proud!

Such a good girl!

Good job Sweetie!

Hearing those words doesn't just make me happy, they make me swell with pride. It feels so good to know that i have pleased my dom and that he is happy with me. It is one of the biggest reasons...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Story: Mating Part 2

Posted 01-02-2017 at 04:41 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 04:43 AM by CSasha

Part 1

He doesn't have much to say, not even his name. "My name is Kris.", I try to start a conversation. It's not my official name, but I had to get a new one since γamma names have exactly one syllable. "Mikal.", He replies. βeta names have exactly two syllables, but so do many male names. I try several other approaches to start a conversation, but Mikal seems to be a one-liner until he suddenly puts his large hand on mine and asks: "I want to make...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Mating Part 1

Posted 01-02-2017 at 04:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-17-2018 at 06:56 AM by CSasha

It's not the first time, but I still have my doubts. Standing in front of the tall mirror I judge the image. Do I look cute and tempting? I am in my late thirties and far away from being innocent anymore, but it's still an involved impression. Though I am a brat, I like to play with it. I wear a tight top on my flat chest and a simple white thong. The pink, belly-free top with its super-girl emblem on the front has been an old gift by close friends. I have tweezed all my hair except head and eyebrows....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Black Hole

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am halfway through my visit in Ontario and it isn't going well.

Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed spending time with my younger brother. Him and I are really close and he is so busy that we don't get to talk much when I am away , so it has been so nice to spend a little time with him. But he also works a lot and we only get a few hours a day. I have also been spending time with my best friend and her son and fiance (who also happens to be my cousin). And of course my 13 year...
A Butterfly Princess <3