Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:42 PM by sissydiaper

Well diary I am done cleaning and mommy has not got back to me. I don't know how much I can stay up. So will talk to you tomorrow
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:41 PM by sissydiaper

Well diary I am done cleaning and mommy has not got back to me. I don't know how much I can stay up. So will talk to you tomorrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 03:16 PM by sissydiaper

Sorry for the wait diary but I am a little more clam then last post. Today I really messed up I let my phone die and mommy sent me a message and I did not relies that soon enough and the reason that I did not know my phone died. Because I was told clean my house spotless and I step away from my phone and then you all know what happens next

PS I will be back later on tonight for sure because I know I am not out of hot water yet
Posted in Slave diary
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How much do I love him?

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

I always ask Asslvr how much he loves me. He usually spreads his arms wide as says "this much", or he will say something super cute. However, I will usually be cheeky and say that I only love him a little bit (can't look too desperate can I?).

Hehe.

So I wanted to write this for him to let him know how much I really truly love him.

Only he
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lion-I-Love-You-Roar.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	451  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Dommey

Posted 11-15-2016 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

As some of you may know, Asslvr and I had posted an ad this past summer looking for somebody to join our dynamic. However, after going through 70 applications, and speaking with a few people, nobody ended up being quite the right fit for us. I had kinda given up, but the longing to Domme again continued to grow.

I found that over the past few months, I have been very bossy with Asslvr. I pinch his nipples, and tease and torture him all the time. I have even beaten him up a few times (he
A Butterfly Princess <3