Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

11/12/16

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:27 PM by jh474

Daddy finally responded to me today. He has barely talked to me all week. I got pretty upset because he wasn't paying attention to me. I felt like he didn't care about me anymore, so I have been feeling depressed all week. I think we both need to work on better communication with each other, so that both of our needs are being met. I also developed a rash from my chastity device, but I couldn't get a hold of daddy so he could let me out. I was just stuck. It was very uncomfortable. He did finally
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Hey diary

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:26 PM by sissydiaper

I there diary just took a break from pics and asked mommy if I could get a bath she said yes. The catch was all cold water. Right now diary my Pussy is so cold that it feels like ice is in there and making so horny but I can't horny right now cause me and mommy agree I need to shave my legs. While I do that diary you take something time here and stay closed
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Letter to My Sister and Book Shopping!

Posted 11-12-2016 at 07:49 PM by The Slutty Princess

In August, before leaving for college, you may remember my blog about writing a letter to my little sister, hiding it in the trove of books she has stored away. (If you want to check out the letter, it is here) She had found my letter a few days ago and drove down to the University to give me a surprise visit today!

She expressed her love of the letter and it wasn't the reaction I was predicting. I thought she would be filled with joy...don't get me wrong...she was filled with joy but...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave diary

Posted 11-12-2016 at 05:37 PM by sissydiaper

Today I have find a mommy to use me as she see fit and I am so happy that I am finally getting to serve someone.

To be honest I have been waiting for this to happen to me for years and it really do come to terms.

I am in a new diaper that my mommy told me to be in. Mommy told me I was to also better always be in diapers I am so happy for this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Looking forward ...

Posted 11-12-2016 at 03:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As I have been a lot happier lately, I have this sense of excitement building inside of me. There are so many exciting events and things to look forward to that are coming up in the near future. I thought I would share some of them here:
1 day
until I put up my Christmas Tree

2 days
until I start a one week trial with my new sub

19 days
until the Sock Exchange Christmas Party with my friends

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

NUDE SWIMMER: Report 1

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:57 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 11-12-2016 at 10:03 AM by Locked Puppy

Yes, I really am a nude swimmer, but why announce that here? Well, I am not just a regular nude swimmer. I am a nude swimmer for Cassandra.

So, whenever I get dared by her, I will write a report.

I got the following PM-dares from her:
ASS SLUT 10 minutes
SHOWER
MINE: POOL, FORWARD Lola Bunny, FOREST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in that list other than you.

PM me "FORWARD" and I will send PM dares
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports