Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DiaperedLittleGirl

Rate this Entry

I've been a bad girl... again

Posted 02-19-2013 at 07:03 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

Hi everyone,
It's me again. I'm just a little girl who needs to wear diapers. I'm just like a,real baby I wet and mess without warning. I just can't hold it in. I was a bad girl today and when I was asked by sissydan if I was diapered I was a disapointment for I have none. So now I must tell you all an ebarrising tell about diapers.

So I was dared by gd member to wear diapers to my friends house and keep the rest of the pack in my overnight bag. Well I was real scared about this. I wet my self on the way over for if i'm diapered I must use it no toilet privlages. Well she noticed a small wet spot on my pants and said I could change in her room. I pretended to have troubles getting my pants off she came in and saw my diaper. She looked at me eybrow lifted and said... You know babies can't change them selfs do you have more diapers sweetie. I nodded and pointed to m bag she found my pacifire and bottle then my diapers. She poped my pacifire in my mouth and changed me. then took me to the near by park. She fed me a bottle of milk there and chged me on the sink counter when I used my diaper. She babied me the rest of the week with outings almost every day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4247 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What kind of diapers were they? Were they Depends, Goodnites, Luvs?
  2. Old Comment
    They were some adult off brand with tape sides
    Posted 02-20-2013 at 12:39 PM by DiaperedLittleGirl DiaperedLittleGirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Nice. What was it like having your friend baby you?
  4. Old Comment
    It was embarrising when in public but very enjoyable other wise
    Posted 02-20-2013 at 02:11 PM by DiaperedLittleGirl DiaperedLittleGirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    I could see how that would be embarrassing. I have a fondness for diapers, but I wouldn't want to wear one in public.
  6. Old Comment
    Yeah it wasso embarissin
    Posted 02-20-2013 at 02:47 PM by DiaperedLittleGirl DiaperedLittleGirl is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Did anyone see you, and if anyone saw you, did they say or do anything?
  8. Old Comment
    Not that u know of no one said anythinh if they did see
    Posted 02-20-2013 at 03:09 PM by DiaperedLittleGirl DiaperedLittleGirl is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Baby Girl, tell the people what else you have to also do as punishment
  10. Old Comment
    I'm to write 'Diaper Slut' on my ass checks and 'SissyDans' 'Punishment' on my upper thighs and not wash it off until i'm didiapered . Then when I get diapers i'm to be double diapeded for a week. The first day of which i'm to wet and mess my self and leave it on for a whole day.
    Posted 02-21-2013 at 10:18 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl DiaperedLittleGirl is offline